2.14 is close

Francisco Vila
Hi all,

Graham has announced[1] that in 4 to 8 weeks' time we will release
2.14.0.  We will be warned 14 days before.  It would be fine to have
all pendant work finished by then.

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2010-08/msg00152.html

Re: 2.14 is close

John Mandereau
Il giorno ven, 20/08/2010 alle 17.32 +0200, Francisco Vila ha scritto:
> Graham has announced[1] that in 4 to 8 weeks' time we will release
> 2.14.0.  We will be warned 14 days before.  It would be fine to have
> all pendant work finished by then.
>
> [1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2010-08/msg00152.html

Hi Francisco,

I've almost completed a Texinfo parser in Python, which will be used in
all our scripts for docs maintenance.  Then, I'll be able to take again
some responsability in translations coordination.

All the best,

Re: 2.14 is close

Francisco Vila
2010/8/20 John Mandereau <[hidden email]>:

> ...Then, I'll be able to take again
> some responsability in translations coordination.

Oh, they are all yours. Glad to hear from you!