2.20 release looming

David Kastrup

Hi,

I've just prepared the stable/2.20 branch for release 2.19.83 (when Phil
has the time) by cherry-picking a number of commits.  No
translation-relevant commits are supposed to be added any more before
2.20.0 gets released which should be rather soonish unless there are
really urgent matters.  So now would be a good time to catch up on any
outstanding translations that have a reasonable chance to be concluded
timely.

All the best, and thanks for your work and your understanding!

--
David Kastrup

Re: 2.20 release looming

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Le 09/10/2018 à 12:13, David Kastrup a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I've just prepared the stable/2.20 branch for release 2.19.83 (when Phil
> has the time) by cherry-picking a number of commits.  No
> translation-relevant commits are supposed to be added any more before
> 2.20.0 gets released which should be rather soonish unless there are
> really urgent matters.  So now would be a good time to catch up on any
> outstanding translations that have a reasonable chance to be concluded
> timely.

Would you mind if I merge stable/2.20 into translation when Phil has
finished the build, and then have a "check-translation" in order to be
synchro with English?

By the way, I'll be offline Thursday and Friday.

Re: 2.20 release looming

David Kastrup
Jean-Charles Malahieude <[hidden email]> writes:

> Le 09/10/2018 à 12:13, David Kastrup a écrit :
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've just prepared the stable/2.20 branch for release 2.19.83 (when Phil
>> has the time) by cherry-picking a number of commits.  No
>> translation-relevant commits are supposed to be added any more before
>> 2.20.0 gets released which should be rather soonish unless there are
>> really urgent matters.  So now would be a good time to catch up on any
>> outstanding translations that have a reasonable chance to be concluded
>> timely.
>>

> Would you mind if I merge stable/2.20 into translation when Phil has
> finished the build, and then have a "check-translation" in order to be
> synchro with English?

I don't think that there is an impediment to doing this now.  It's just
that if you want to merge back into stable/2.20, it would be nice if you
were reasonably sure that the result still compiles.

> By the way, I'll be offline Thursday and Friday.

2.20 should be at least two weeks from now.

--
David Kastrup