A fix for typos in create-weblinks-itexi.py

A fix for typos in create-weblinks-itexi.py

Rafael Fontenelle
Greetings!

The attached patch fixes copy&paste error in two Portuguese-related
strings in the script.

Best regards,
Rafael Fontenelle

0001-Fix-typos-in-create-weblinks-itexi.py.patch (2K) Download Attachment

Re: A fix for typos in create-weblinks-itexi.py

Federico Bruni-3
Hi Rafael

I haven't double-checked, but if Jean-Charles has not pushed this patch
to translation branch yet, I'll do it later today or tomorrow the
latest.

Thanks
Federico

Il giorno mer 10 ott 2018 alle 9:48, Rafael Fontenelle
<[hidden email]> ha scritto:
> Greetings!
>
> The attached patch fixes copy&paste error in two Portuguese-related
> strings in the script.
>
> Best regards,
> Rafael Fontenelle

Re: A fix for typos in create-weblinks-itexi.py

Federico Bruni-3
Pushed your commit to translation branch just now.