Absence

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Hi all,

Sorry not to be active for the past two weeks, but a family "disaster"
will keep me away from any activity for this week as well.

I'll let David, Federico or Francisco do the merging between stable/2.20
and translation until Monday 9th.

I might just be able to read some mails on my father's old windows computer.

Re: Absence

David Kastrup
Jean-Charles Malahieude <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> Sorry not to be active for the past two weeks, but a family "disaster"
> will keep me away from any activity for this week as well.
>
> I'll let David, Federico or Francisco do the merging between
> stable/2.20 and translation until Monday 9th.
>
> I might just be able to read some mails on my father's old windows computer.

Take care.

--
David Kastrup

Re: Absence

Francisco Vila
On 02/10/17 14:53, David Kastrup wrote:

> Jean-Charles Malahieude <[hidden email]> writes:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Sorry not to be active for the past two weeks, but a family "disaster"
>> will keep me away from any activity for this week as well.
>>
>> I'll let David, Federico or Francisco do the merging between
>> stable/2.20 and translation until Monday 9th.
>>
>> I might just be able to read some mails on my father's old windows computer.
> Take care.
Same.

paconet.org , csmbadajoz.com