Anything missing for 2.21.0?

David Kastrup

[Repeat message since I got the address of translations wrong]

I see that translation-status is in master.  The web site is still
getting fixed (including MacOSX download links), so we'd probably better
wait with the big announcements until that is there.

But roll the release?  It's just the first unstable in a series anyway.

Anybody can think of a holdup?

--
David Kastrup

Re: Anything missing for 2.21.0?

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Le 29/03/2020 à 17:54, David Kastrup a écrit :

> [Repeat message since I got the address of translations wrong]
>
> I see that translation-status is in master.  The web site is still
> getting fixed (including MacOSX download links), so we'd probably better
> wait with the big announcements until that is there.
>
> But roll the release?  It's just the first unstable in a series anyway.
>
> Anybody can think of a holdup?

If you mean issue 5867, I'd consider it's not worth having another
Mary-go-round (master->translation->staging->master) just for this;
let's adapt translation at the next round.

But, please, pick up the po files I mentioned (ca, da, de, eo, es, fr,
it, ja, nl, sv) which are in advance on stable/2.20. As I work on local
clones (one per branch), I can copy them and push onto staging (they
come from different commits and with some overwrites) if you mind.

Jean-Charles Malahieude <[hidden email]> writes:

> Le 29/03/2020 à 17:54, David Kastrup a écrit :
>> [Repeat message since I got the address of translations wrong]
>> I see that translation-status is in master.  The web site is still
>> getting fixed (including MacOSX download links), so we'd probably better
>> wait with the big announcements until that is there.
>> But roll the release?  It's just the first unstable in a series
>> anyway.
>> Anybody can think of a holdup?
>>

> If you mean issue 5867, I'd consider it's not worth having another
> Mary-go-round (master->translation->staging->master) just for this;
> let's adapt translation at the next round.
>
> But, please, pick up the po files I mentioned (ca, da, de, eo, es, fr,
> it, ja, nl, sv) which are in advance on stable/2.20. As I work on
> local clones (one per branch), I can copy them and push onto staging
> (they come from different commits and with some overwrites) if you
> mind.

I'd be happy for you to do this since I don't have an idea how
stable/devel play out with regard to the po files.

Le 29/03/2020 à 18:59, David Kastrup a écrit :

> Jean-Charles Malahieude <[hidden email]> writes:
>>
>> But, please, pick up the po files I mentioned (ca, da, de, eo, es, fr,
>> it, ja, nl, sv) which are in advance on stable/2.20. As I work on
>> local clones (one per branch), I can copy them and push onto staging
>> (they come from different commits and with some overwrites) if you
>> mind.
>
> I'd be happy for you to do this since I don't have an idea how
> stable/devel play out with regard to the po files.

Done as f4ee267ae276d02779dac178b825b55cd67510b6 on staging.

Pizza just out of the oven, have to go for it.

Re: Anything missing for 2.21.0?

David Kastrup
Jean-Charles Malahieude <[hidden email]> writes:

> Le 29/03/2020 à 18:59, David Kastrup a écrit :
>> Jean-Charles Malahieude <[hidden email]> writes:
>>>
>>> But, please, pick up the po files I mentioned (ca, da, de, eo, es, fr,
>>> it, ja, nl, sv) which are in advance on stable/2.20. As I work on
>>> local clones (one per branch), I can copy them and push onto staging
>>> (they come from different commits and with some overwrites) if you
>>> mind.
>> I'd be happy for you to do this since I don't have an idea how
>> stable/devel play out with regard to the po files.
>>

> Done as f4ee267ae276d02779dac178b825b55cd67510b6 on staging.
>
> Pizza just out of the oven, have to go for it.

Patchy went through.

--
David Kastrup