Committish in included/authors

Francisco Vila
Till,

A committish is needed in included/authors.itexi ; if you plan to
translate this file, which is not mandatory, copy the first lines'
structure from other translated files. Otherwise I can not update the
translations statuses and other scripts throw errors for this cause as
well.

Thanks

Re: Committish in included/authors

Till Paala
Am 15.09.11 17:22, schrieb Francisco Vila:

> Till,
>
> A committish is needed in included/authors.itexi ; if you plan to
> translate this file, which is not mandatory, copy the first lines'
> structure from other translated files. Otherwise I can not update the
> translations statuses and other scripts throw errors for this cause as
> well.
>
> Thanks

Ok, it doesn't seem to be needed anymore, pushed removing of the file.

/Till

2011/9/16 Till Paala <[hidden email]>:

> Am 15.09.11 17:22, schrieb Francisco Vila:
>>
>> Till,
>>
>> A committish is needed in included/authors.itexi ; if you plan to
>> translate this file, which is not mandatory, copy the first lines'
>> structure from other translated files. Otherwise I can not update the
>> translations statuses and other scripts throw errors for this cause as
>> well.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
> Ok, it doesn't seem to be needed anymore, pushed removing of the file.

I didn't have it, either.