Doc-hu: translate Voices and vocals translation

Doc-hu: translate Voices and vocals translation

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Hi Dénes,

Would you mind amending this commit in order to put back what David K
did with his commit Run scripts/auxiliar/update-with-convert-ly.sh
that has changed "\relative c' { c" to "\relative { c'".
You'll have the culprit lines with
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commitdiff;h=52dbb0c8d380cc46a89aeb2f165cd561510cfadf

BTW, don't forget to update the committish ID in every file you update,
in order to get a better result with "make ISOLANG=hu check-translation"

Re: Doc-hu: translate Voices and vocals translation

David Kastrup
Jean-Charles Malahieude <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hi Dénes,
>
> Would you mind amending this commit in order to put back what David K
> did with his commit Run scripts/auxiliar/update-with-convert-ly.sh
> that has changed "\relative c' { c" to "\relative { c'".
> You'll have the culprit lines with
> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commitdiff;h=52dbb0c8d380cc46a89aeb2f165cd561510cfadf

I can offer to just rerun the script and commit the result if that makes
things easier to salvage.

The post-script cleanup (which will need translations then as well) has
not yet been started.  That will be issue 4406.

So while there has not been any cleanup, just redoing the conversion
might be easiest.  However, we should try to avoid old material coming
back in via translations.

--
David Kastrup

David Kastrup <[hidden email]> writes:

> Jean-Charles Malahieude <[hidden email]> writes:
>
>> Hi Dénes,
>>
>> Would you mind amending this commit in order to put back what David K
>> did with his commit Run scripts/auxiliar/update-with-convert-ly.sh
>> that has changed "\relative c' { c" to "\relative { c'".
>> You'll have the culprit lines with
>> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commitdiff;h=52dbb0c8d380cc46a89aeb2f165cd561510cfadf
>
> I can offer to just rerun the script and commit the result if that makes
> things easier to salvage.
>
> The post-script cleanup (which will need translations then as well) has
> not yet been started.  That will be issue 4406.
>
> So while there has not been any cleanup, just redoing the conversion
> might be easiest.  However, we should try to avoid old material coming
> back in via translations.

Rerunning the script is straightforward.  I'll push a separate commit
here as it seems quite more laboriuos to clean up in other manners (a
number of translation changes are in identifier names in the code and
thus too close to the \relative changes to pick them nicely apart using
Git's tool chest).

However, it is worth noting that the translation contains a number of
whitespace errors (usually spaces directly before end of line).  One can
see them by using git diff --check before committing.  Avoiding those
makes for a nicer source code.

--
David Kastrup

Re: Doc-hu: translate Voices and vocals translation

Harmath Dénes
Sorry for the inconvenience! However, I would rather avoid amending an already pushed commit, so please redo the migration to the new syntax.
Note: our localization team is trying to do its best to keep the translation up to date, but it would be much easier with a more modern i18n process and tooling...