Doc-it: add Usage manual

please find attached a patch which adds the Usage manual to italian doc.
It has not yet been reviewed by the proofreader, but I think that it's
ready to be published.  I'll change it later on when I receive the
feedback from the proofreader.

Can you check it and push it?

0001-Doc-it-add-Usage-manual-just-first-2-chapters.patch (44K) Download Attachment

Re: Doc-it: add Usage manual

Francisco Vila
2011/4/5 Federico Bruni <[hidden email]>:
> Hi,
>
> please find attached a patch which adds the Usage manual to italian doc.
> It has not yet been reviewed by the proofreader, but I think that it's
> ready to be published.  I'll change it later on when I receive the
> feedback from the proofreader.
>
> Can you check it and push it?

I'll try to do it today. Thanks