Doc-ja: Add ja-NR

Yoshiki Sawada
Hello,

I send a patch for adding Japanese NR.
I followed indications of "Adding a Texinfo manual" in CG except for skeleton-update.

Please check and apply my patch.

Thanks,

Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)

0002-Doc-ja-Add-ja-NR.patch (7K) Download Attachment

Re: Doc-ja: Add ja-NR

Francisco Vila
2011/2/26 Yoshiki Sawada <[hidden email]>:
> Hello,
>
> I send a patch for adding Japanese NR.
> I followed indications of "Adding a Texinfo manual" in CG except for
> skeleton-update.
>
> Please check and apply my patch.

Pushed; compiles with no errors.  Thank you

Re: Doc-ja: Add ja-NR

Yoshiki Sawada
I send a new patch for adding notation.itely and pitches.itely to ja-NR.

Thanks,
Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)

0003-Doc-ja-Add-notation.itely-and-pitches.itely.patch (123K) Download Attachment

Re: Doc-ja: Add ja-NR

Francisco Vila
2011/2/27 Yoshiki Sawada <[hidden email]>:
> I send a new patch for adding notation.itely and pitches.itely to ja-NR.
>
> Thanks,
> Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)

Thanks. I have applied but something is blocking compilation by
texi2html in Documentation/ja ; it is eating all my CPU power for too
long now.  Let others try to compile and feedback.

Re: Doc-ja: Add ja-NR

Till Paala
Am 27.02.11 12:44, schrieb Francisco Vila:
> 2011/2/27 Yoshiki Sawada<[hidden email]>:
>> I send a new patch for adding notation.itely and pitches.itely to ja-NR.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)
> Thanks. I have applied but something is blocking compilation by
> texi2html in Documentation/ja ; it is eating all my CPU power for too
> long now.  Let others try to compile and feedback.

I had this too for the Japanese docs, I think it is because of the
Japanese signs. With my previous computer (Pentium M) it took more than
one hour only on the Japanese docs, with my present on (Core Duo) it is
bearable but still takes some time.

Greetings
Till

Re: Doc-ja: Add ja-NR

Yoshiki Sawada
2011/2/27 Till Paala <[hidden email]>
Am 27.02.11 12:44, schrieb Francisco Vila:

2011/2/27 Yoshiki Sawada<[hidden email]>:
I send a new patch for adding notation.itely and pitches.itely to ja-NR.

Thanks,
Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)
Thanks. I have applied but something is blocking compilation by
texi2html in Documentation/ja ; it is eating all my CPU power for too
long now.  Let others try to compile and feedback.

I had this too for the Japanese docs, I think it is because of the Japanese signs. With my previous computer (Pentium M) it took more than one hour only on the Japanese docs, with my present on (Core Duo) it is bearable but still takes some time.

Greetings
Till

I'm trying to solve it.
Please give me some time.
----
Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)

Re: Doc-ja: Add ja-NR

Yoshiki Sawada
[...]

I needed to add "}" to the line #1301 in pitches.itely.
I send a patch for fixing pitches.itely.
It will solve the problem.

Thank you for telling me that my translation has a bug.
----
Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)

0004-Doc-ja-Fix-pitches.itely.patch (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Doc-ja: Add ja-NR

Francisco Vila

>>> I had this too for the Japanese docs, I think it is because of the
>>> Japanese signs. With my previous computer (Pentium M) it took more than one
>>> hour only on the Japanese docs, with my present on (Core Duo) it is bearable
>>> but still takes some time.

I did the following unattended sequence and it succeeded:

rm config.hh; ./autogen.sh && make  && make doc-clean && make doc

With no need of any further fix.  I'm applying the missing brace anyway.