Doc-ja: Adding an updating files to ja-NR

Doc-ja: Adding an updating files to ja-NR

Yoshiki Sawada
Hello,

I send a new patch for adding and updating files to ja-NR.
I checked I did not have any bad object.
(Should my patch include updating of translation-status, or not?)

Julien, thank you for adding undefined references to ja-NR.
I translated them.

Thanks,
Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)

0001-Doc-ja-Adding-and-updating-NR.patch (301K) Download Attachment

Re: Doc-ja: Adding an updating files to ja-NR

Francisco Vila
2012/1/15 Yoshiki Sawada <[hidden email]>:
> Hello,
>
> I send a new patch for adding and updating files to ja-NR.
> I checked I did not have any bad object.

If something breaks the distribution package creation process, bad
objects is the smallest of my problems.  Thanks, applied.

> (Should my patch include updating of translation-status, or not?)

I usually update the status from time to time, and I could do it on
request if anybody wants.