Doc-ja: Update Learning

Yoshiki Sawada
Hello,

I have updated some files of Japanese Learning Manual.
And added included/generating-output.itexi for tutorials.itely.

Please apply the patch.

Thanks,
----
Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)

0002-Doc-ja-Update-Learning.patch (318K) Download Attachment

Re: Doc-ja: Update Learning

Francisco Vila
2011/2/8 Yoshiki Sawada <[hidden email]>:
> Hello,
>
> I have updated some files of Japanese Learning Manual.
> And added included/generating-output.itexi for tutorials.itely.
>
> Please apply the patch.

Applied and pushed, but

*** Undefined node `Scheme チュートリアル' in @ref (in
out-www/learning/tweaks.texi l. 1103)
*** Undefined node `Scheme チュートリアル' in @ref (in
out-www/learning/tweaks.texi l. 1205)
*** Undefined node `Scheme チュートリアル' in @ref (in
out-www/learning/tweaks.texi l. 1267)
*** Undefined node `Scheme チュートリアル' in @ref (in
out-www/learning/tweaks.texi l. 5699)
*** Undefined node `Scheme チュートリアル' in @ref (in
out-www/learning/tweaks.texi l. 5759)
*** Undefined node `Tweaking with Scheme' in @ref (in
out-www/learning/tweaks.texi l. 5820)

Re: Doc-ja: Update Learning

Yoshiki Sawada

Applied and pushed, but

*** Undefined node `Scheme チュートリアル' in @ref (in
out-www/learning/tweaks.texi l. 1103)
*** Undefined node `Scheme チュートリアル' in @ref (in
out-www/learning/tweaks.texi l. 1205)
*** Undefined node `Scheme チュートリアル' in @ref (in
out-www/learning/tweaks.texi l. 1267)
*** Undefined node `Scheme チュートリアル' in @ref (in
out-www/learning/tweaks.texi l. 5699)
*** Undefined node `Scheme チュートリアル' in @ref (in
out-www/learning/tweaks.texi l. 5759)
*** Undefined node `Tweaking with Scheme' in @ref (in
out-www/learning/tweaks.texi l. 5820)

Thank you for applying.

Now, I am updating fundamental.itely and tweaks.itely.
I will send new patches for updating the rest of LM.

----
Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)

Re: Doc-ja: Update Learning

Francisco Vila
2011/2/8 Yoshiki Sawada <[hidden email]>:

>> Applied and pushed, but
>>
>> *** Undefined node `Scheme チュートリアル' in @ref (in
>> out-www/learning/tweaks.texi l. 1103)

> Thank you for applying.
>
> Now, I am updating fundamental.itely and tweaks.itely.
> I will send new patches for updating the rest of LM.

OK, but don't forget these warnings. :-)

Re: Doc-ja: Update Learning

Yoshiki Sawada
>> Applied and pushed, but
>>
>> *** Undefined node `Scheme チュートリアル' in @ref (in
>> out-www/learning/tweaks.texi l. 1103)

> Thank you for applying.
>
> Now, I am updating fundamental.itely and tweaks.itely.
> I will send new patches for updating the rest of LM.

OK, but don't forget these warnings. :-)

I'm sure.
I think I should fix x-references in tweaks.itely before updating it.
Please wait for a several days.

Thanks,
----
Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)

Re: Doc-ja: Update Learning

Yoshiki Sawada
>> Applied and pushed, but
>>
>> *** Undefined node `Scheme チュートリアル' in @ref (in
>> out-www/learning/tweaks.texi l. 1103)

> Thank you for applying.
>
> Now, I am updating fundamental.itely and tweaks.itely.
> I will send new patches for updating the rest of LM.

OK, but don't forget these warnings. :-)

I send a patch for fixing cross-references in Japanese LM.
I hope it eliminates the warnings!

Thanks,
----
Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)

0003-Doc-ja-Fix-x-references.patch (6K) Download Attachment

Re: Doc-ja: Update Learning

Francisco Vila
2011/2/9 Yoshiki Sawada <[hidden email]>:
> I send a patch for fixing cross-references in Japanese LM.

Thanks, pushed.

> I hope it eliminates the warnings!

I think yes.

Re: Doc-ja: Update Learning

Yoshiki Sawada
I send a patch for updating Documentation/ja/learninig/fundamental.itely.
Please apply it.

Thanks,
----
Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)

0004-Doc-ja-Update-LM.patch (154K) Download Attachment

Re: Doc-ja: Update Learning

Francisco Vila
2011/2/10 Yoshiki Sawada <[hidden email]>:
> I send a patch for updating Documentation/ja/learninig/fundamental.itely.
> Please apply it.

Done, thanks.

Re: Doc-ja: Update Learning

Yoshiki Sawada
> I send a patch for updating Documentation/ja/learninig/fundamental.itely.
> Please apply it.

Done, thanks.

Thank you for pushing and fixing my patch :)
----
Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)

Re: Doc-ja: Update Learning

Yoshiki Sawada
I send a patch for updating Documentation/ja/learning/tweaks.itely.

I have finished updating ja-LM.
Francisco, thank you very much!!

----
Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)

0001-Doc-ja-Update-tweaks.itely.patch (230K) Download Attachment

Re: Doc-ja: Update Learning

Francisco Vila
2011/2/20 Yoshiki Sawada <[hidden email]>:
> I send a patch for updating Documentation/ja/learning/tweaks.itely.
>
> I have finished updating ja-LM.

Good work! It applies in my tree but I can not push until I arrive
home, later.  If anybody applies and pushes it before that, fine.

Re: Doc-ja: Update Learning

Francisco Vila
2011/2/21 Francisco Vila <[hidden email]>:
> Good work! It applies in my tree but I can not push until I arrive
> home, later.

Done.

Re: Doc-ja: Update Learning

Yoshiki Sawada

2011/2/22 Francisco Vila <paconet.org@gmail.com>
> Good work! It applies in my tree but I can not push until I arrive
> home, later.

Done.

Thank you very much.
----