Doc-ja: Update Web

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Doc-ja: Update Web

Yoshiki Sawada
Hello,

I send a patch for updating Japanese Web.
Please apply it.

Thanks,
----
Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)

0001-Doc-ja-Update-Web.patch (121K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Doc-ja: Update Web

Francisco Vila
2011/2/5 Yoshiki Sawada <[hidden email]>:
> Hello,
>
> I send a patch for updating Japanese Web.
> Please apply it.
>

Thanks. I've applied it in my own master branch but it's waiting for
stabilization of the whole web thing before pushing.

Alternatively and much easier for me, could one of the translators
with push access apply it onto master and push?

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Doc-ja: Update Web

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Le 05/02/2011 17:03, Francisco Vila disait :

> 2011/2/5 Yoshiki Sawada<[hidden email]>:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I send a patch for updating Japanese Web.
>> Please apply it.
>>
>
> Thanks. I've applied it in my own master branch but it's waiting for
> stabilization of the whole web thing before pushing.
>
> Alternatively and much easier for me, could one of the translators
> with push access apply it onto master and push?
>

I'll push after a full rebuild.

Cheers,
Jean-Charles


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Doc-ja: Update Web

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
In reply to this post by Yoshiki Sawada
Le 05/02/2011 15:53, Yoshiki Sawada disait :
> Hello,
>
> I send a patch for updating Japanese Web.
> Please apply it.
>


Sorry but you patch doesn't apply on "master": there is a difference
with lilypond/translation on file web/manuals.itexi and I need your help
since I don't read Japanese.

On branch "master"
line 24 reads
   @heading LilyPond @version 用のドキュメント

and line 27 reads
   @heading LilyPond @versionStable 用のドキュメント

On "lilypond/translation", we have
line 24
   @heading LilyPond @version 用のマニュアル

and line 28
   @heading LilyPond @versionStable 用のマニュアル

Is "master" or "translation" the good one?

Thanks,
Jean-Charles



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Doc-ja: Update Web

Yoshiki Sawada
Sorry but you patch doesn't apply on "master": there is a difference with lilypond/translation on file web/manuals.itexi and I need your help since I don't read Japanese.

On branch "master"
line 24 reads
 @heading LilyPond @version 用のドキュメント

and line 27 reads
 @heading LilyPond @versionStable 用のドキュメント

On "lilypond/translation", we have
line 24
 @heading LilyPond @version 用のマニュアル

and line 28
 @heading LilyPond @versionStable 用のマニュアル

Is "master" or "translation" the good one?

Thanks,
Jean-Charles




"translation" is the good one.
マニュアル means manual(s).

Thank you for checking my translation.
----
Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Doc-ja: Update Web

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Le 05/02/2011 18:07, Yoshiki Sawada disait :
>>    Sorry but you patch doesn't apply on "master": there is a difference
>>    with lilypond/translation on file web/manuals.itexi and I need your
>>    help since I don't read Japanese.
>>
>
> "translation" is the good one.
> マニュアル means manual(s).
>

Than I'll apply on "translation" and push after building.


Cheers,
Jean-Charles



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Doc-ja: Update Web

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Le 05/02/2011 18:28, Jean-Charles Malahieude disait :

> Le 05/02/2011 18:07, Yoshiki Sawada disait :
>>> Sorry but you patch doesn't apply on "master": there is a difference
>>> with lilypond/translation on file web/manuals.itexi and I need your
>>> help since I don't read Japanese.
>>>
>>
>> "translation" is the good one.
>> マニュアル means manual(s).
>>
>
> Than I'll apply on "translation" and push after building.
>

successfully built and pushed on lilypond/translation.

Cheers,
Jean-Charles



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Doc-ja: Update Web

Yoshiki Sawada

successfully built and pushed on lilypond/translation.

 
Thank you very much for applying my translation!

----
Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)