Doc-ja: add changing-defaults.itely and cheatsheet.itely to NR.

Doc-ja: add changing-defaults.itely and cheatsheet.itely to NR.

Yoshiki Sawada
Hi all,

I send a new patch for adding changing-defaults.itely and cheatsheet.itely
to Documentation/ja/notation/.

Please, apply it!

Thanks,
Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)

0003-Doc-ja-add-changing-defaults-and-cheatsheet.patch (218K) Download Attachment

Re: Doc-ja: add changing-defaults.itely and cheatsheet.itely to NR.

Francisco Vila
2011/9/3 Yoshiki Sawada <[hidden email]>:
> Hi all,
>
> I send a new patch for adding changing-defaults.itely and cheatsheet.itely
> to Documentation/ja/notation/.
>
> Please, apply it!

Applied, thanks!