Doc-ja: full update

Yoshiki Sawada
Hello John and all,

I've just finished updating Doc-ja.
Can I still send a patch for updating Doc-ja?

I've checked my translation has no wrong commit and does not
stop compilation.
I want to apply this patch to the source because Doc-ja has currently
long log from "make ISOLANG=ja check-translation".

I attached the patch to this message.
Please apply it when there are time before finalizing translations.

Sincerely,
Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)

0001-Doc-ja-full-update.patch (314K) Download Attachment

Re: Doc-ja: full update

John Mandereau
Dear Yoshiki Sawada,
Le lundi 13 août 2012 à 18:27 +0900, Yoshiki Sawada a écrit :

> I've just finished updating Doc-ja.
> Can I still send a patch for updating Doc-ja?
>
> I've checked my translation has no wrong commit and does not
> stop compilation.
> I want to apply this patch to the source because Doc-ja has currently
> long log from "make ISOLANG=ja check-translation".
>
> I attached the patch to this message.
> Please apply it when there are time before finalizing translations.

The first between me and Jean-Charles to test your patch successfully
will apply it to translation branch as usual (my currently available
computer takes more than 5 hours for "make all && make doc" for a clean
build tree, so that might not be me), then we'll port relevant commits
(including the patch you just sent) from translation to stable/2.16
according to a process that still has to be set up.  In any case, I'm
confident that your patch will make into 2.16.0 release if it builds
succesfully.

Best,

Re: Doc-ja: full update

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
> Message du 13/08/12 12:11
> De : "John Mandereau"
> A : "Yoshiki Sawada"
> Copie à : [hidden email], [hidden email]
> Objet : [translations] Re: Doc-ja: full update
>
> Dear Yoshiki Sawada,
> Le lundi 13 août 2012 à 18:27 +0900, Yoshiki Sawada a écrit :
> > I've just finished updating Doc-ja.
> > Can I still send a patch for updating Doc-ja?
> >
> > I've checked my translation has no wrong commit and does not
> > stop compilation.
> > I want to apply this patch to the source because Doc-ja has currently
> > long log from "make ISOLANG=ja check-translation".
> >
> > I attached the patch to this message.
> > Please apply it when there are time before finalizing translations.
>
> The first between me and Jean-Charles to test your patch successfully
> will apply it to translation branch as usual (my currently available
> computer takes more than 5 hours for "make all && make doc" for a clean
> build tree, so that might not be me), then we'll port relevant commits
> (including the patch you just sent) from translation to stable/2.16
> according to a process that still has to be set up. In any case, I'm
> confident that your patch will make into 2.16.0 release if it builds
> successfully.

Being at my office for the next 6 hours, it should be compile by 8 pm
(Parisian time). I'll let you know then.

By the way, John, I acknowledged the FTP yesterday about 2.15.95.

Going back to the payroll...

Re: Doc-ja: full update

John Mandereau
Hi Jean-Charles,
Le lundi 13 août 2012 à 13:18 +0200, Lilyfan a écrit :
> Being at my office for the next 6 hours, it should be compile by 8 pm
> (Parisian time). I'll let you know then.

I'm happy if you can take over from me, because I can start a build
around 7pm CET and it would take 5 hours :-p

> By the way, John, I acknowledged the FTP yesterday about 2.15.95.

Could you CC lilypond-devel or this list next time, please?

Best,

Re: Doc-ja: full update

Le 13/08/2012 11:27, Yoshiki Sawada disait :

> Hello John and all,
>
> I've just finished updating Doc-ja.
> Can I still send a patch for updating Doc-ja?
>
> I've checked my translation has no wrong commit and does not
> stop compilation.
> I want to apply this patch to the source because Doc-ja has currently
> long log from "make ISOLANG=ja check-translation".
>
> I attached the patch to this message.
> Please apply it when there are time before finalizing translations.

It compiles fine with me.
Pushed on Translation as
a0077273ac8bf29ae472c8712bc78a02d138f898

Sicne I'm not very comfortable with cherry-picking, I let John do it (as
well as mine from Saturday).

Re: Doc-ja: full update

John Mandereau
Le lundi 13 août 2012 à 19:12 +0200, Jean-Charles Malahieude a écrit :
> It compiles fine with me.
> Pushed on Translation as
> a0077273ac8bf29ae472c8712bc78a02d138f898

Great.

> Sicne I'm not very comfortable with cherry-picking, I let John do it (as
> well as mine from Saturday).

OK I'll wait for next Patchy's build of translation on Grenouille and
having access again to a powerful enough computer tomorrow evening.

Best,