Doc-ja: update NR files and their committishes

Doc-ja: update NR files and their committishes

Yoshiki Sawada
Hello,

I send a patch for updating NR-ja files and their committishes.
I checked I didn't have any wrong committish.

Please apply it.

Thanks,
Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)

0001-Doc-ja-update-NR-files-and-their-committishes.patch (73K) Download Attachment

Re: Doc-ja: update NR files and their committishes

Francisco Vila
2012/2/19 Yoshiki Sawada <[hidden email]>:
> Hello,
>
> I send a patch for updating NR-ja files and their committishes.
> I checked I didn't have any wrong committish.
>
> Please apply it.

Done, thanks