Doc-ja: update community.itexi and templates.itely

Doc-ja: update community.itexi and templates.itely

Yoshiki Sawada
Hello Francisco and all,

I send a patch for updating community.itexi and templates.itely
in Japanese documentation.

Thank you for applying it to the source.

Thanks,
Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)

0001-Doc-ja-update-community.itexi-and-templates.itely.patch (32K) Download Attachment

Re: Doc-ja: update community.itexi and templates.itely

Francisco Vila
2012/4/22 Yoshiki Sawada <[hidden email]>:
> Hello Francisco and all,
>
> I send a patch for updating community.itexi and templates.itely
> in Japanese documentation.
>
> Thank you for applying it to the source.

Done!