Docs-po gets lost

Hello,

I just noticed, while translating learning/templates.itely and the
snippets' headers, that the fr.po links to Input/lsr instead of
Documentation/snippets.  It looks like the postman is not aware of the
redistribution.

Before I do any mistake, what should be called?

@+

Re: Docs-po gets lost

John Mandereau
Le mardi 04 août 2009 à 09:36 -0700, Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE (via
Nabble) a écrit :
> I just noticed, while translating learning/templates.itely and the
> snippets' headers, that the fr.po links to Input/lsr instead of
> Documentation/snippets.  It looks like the postman is not aware of
> the
> redistribution.

Indeed, fr.po has not been visited by the postman.

> Before I do any mistake, what should be called?

Nothing.  I'd like to be certain that all translated strings in PO files
are used somewhere before regenerating PO files with the yet to be
updated maintenance scripts, which will remove node names and section
titles.  Alternatively, we could set up translation memories (TMX files
or something like this), but I don't have time for this right now.

Greetings,