Documentation tree

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Hi all,

I'm just wondering: since we are directly translating the node names in
the corresponding files, will their occurrence disappear from the
Documentation/xx.po? In such case, it would be very convenient to have
the duplet en|language stored anywhere to keep a simple track of the
parallel splitting.  As a matter of fact, it even is compulsory because
of cross-referencing: "how did I translate this node I'm here
referencing to?" compels me to browse the English section I'm
translating, click on the link and then click again to get the table of
contents in my mother-tongue. Advantage of the xx.po: I just open it,
search for the English node name and then get its localized name.