Fwd: translation goofs again

Francisco Vila
Federico: I think you could just copy
Documentation/es/included/GNUmakefile to Documentation/it/included/ .
Please do it, git add the file and push. Thanks,

Re: Fwd: translation goofs again

Federico Bruni-2
Sorry, I forgot that file.
Here's the patch

0001-Doc-it-add-GNUmakefile-in-Docmentation-it-included.patch (925 bytes) Download Attachment

2011/9/4 Federico Bruni <[hidden email]>:
> Sorry, I forgot that file.
> Here's the patch

OOPS! While trying to apply it, despite of what he said, it seems that
Graham could not wait and has fixed it already.

Il 05/09/2011 17:52, Francisco Vila ha scritto:
> OOPS! While trying to apply it, despite of what he said, it seems that
> Graham could not wait and has fixed it already.
Yes... fortunately, because my patch missed an edit in
Documentation/it/GNUmakefile :(