Helper script for merging/building

John Mandereau
Hi guys,

I used to use the attached script to help me merging master and
lilypond/translation (and I'm using it to build fresh binaries and docs
to have a look at notes on the build system).  Use and adapt at your own
risk (you may need to create appropriate directories for build dir and
log files).  Note that I check how branches look like before pushing,
and I always push manually after having checked for possible non-dist
files and warnings in build logs.

HTH,
John

lilymergebuild (3K) Download Attachment

Re: Helper script for merging/building

Francisco Vila
2011/3/10 John Mandereau <[hidden email]>:
> Hi guys,
>
> I used to use the attached script to help me merging master and
> lilypond/translation (and I'm using it to build fresh binaries and docs
> to have a look at notes on the build system).  Use and adapt at your own
> risk (you may need to create appropriate directories for build dir and
> log files).  Note that I check how branches look like before pushing,
> and I always push manually after having checked for possible non-dist
> files and warnings in build logs.

Thank you John, all your tips and tricks are welcome.