Links to other languages

Francisco Vila
Hello.  I'm testing some translation work on the web site and some
pages which come from the same section name in all languages, like
"unix.html", of course do have links at the end pointing to the same
page in other languages.  But if the split page has an html name taken
from the section, and it is translated, there is no mechanism to guess
what is the matching English page to link to. Or there is one?
Currently these pages do not have footer links.

No le des el mando a distancia a Microsoft.  No utilices Windows 7.
http://windows7sins.org

Re: Links to other languages

Francisco Vila
2009/12/22 Francisco Vila <[hidden email]>:
> Hello.  I'm testing some translation work on the web site and some
> pages which come from the same section name in all languages, like
> "unix.html", of course do have links at the end pointing to the same
> page in other languages.  But if the split page has an html name taken
> from the section, and it is translated, there is no mechanism to guess
> what is the matching English page to link to. Or there is one?
> Currently these pages do not have footer links.

I've just remembered that the @translationof command could possibly be
there for this. Sorry, I'm going to investigate it

Le mardi 22 décembre 2009 à 00:35 +0100, Francisco Vila a écrit :
> Hello.  I'm testing some translation work on the web site and some
> pages which come from the same section name in all languages, like
> "unix.html", of course do have links at the end pointing to the same
> page in other languages.  But if the split page has an html name taken
> from the section, and it is translated,

...then this is an error or a bug.  If @translationof argument is
actually the node name in English, as it should be, report this to me as
a bug.

Best,