Merging

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Hi Paco,

Would you mind merging "master" into lp/translation after
Graham has merged staging?

I would prefer to update fr/chords after Graham's
"grand-replace for 2012", as I don't remember if this
messes up check-translation.

Thanks in advance,

Re: Merging

Francisco Vila
2012/1/11 Jean-Charles Malahieude <[hidden email]>:
> Hi Paco,
>
> Would you mind merging "master" into lp/translation after
> Graham has merged staging?

Will do.

> I would prefer to update fr/chords after Graham's
> "grand-replace for 2012", as I don't remember if this
> messes up check-translation.

Not as much as I thought, apparently. There are thousands of files
affected but only 6 or 7 of them are in Documentation/ . And
translations are grand-replaced too. So we only have to update the
markers.