Merging translations

Francisco Vila
Hello,
Thank you all for taking care of translations during summer. I have merged translations into staging locally and checking make doc. If all succeeds and nobody opposes, I will push the merge.

Latest changes on translations contain translation status updated for fr/ and it/.

Re: Merging translations

Francisco Vila
Speaking of,
Jean-Charles, do you want to keep on merging master into translations periodically? If you do, it would be fine.

2013/9/25 Francisco Vila <[hidden email]>
Hello,
Thank you all for taking care of translations during summer. I have merged translations into staging locally and checking make doc. If all succeeds and nobody opposes, I will push the merge.

Latest changes on translations contain translation status updated for fr/ and it/.

Re: Merging translations

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Le 25/09/2013 11:35, Francisco Vila disait :

> Speaking of,
> Jean-Charles, do you want to keep on merging master into translations
> periodically? If you do, it would be fine.
>

> 2013/9/25 Francisco Vila
>
>> Hello,
>> Thank you all for taking care of translations during summer. I have merged
>> translations into staging locally and checking make doc. If all succeeds
>> and nobody opposes, I will push the merge.
>>
>> Latest changes on translations contain translation status updated for fr/
>> and it/.

I don't oppose you pushing the merge.

As a matter of fact, I need a 3 hours time window for building from
scratch when doing the merges because of my now rather "old" dual core
with 2Go RAM. So, unless when on holidays, I try to do it on Saturdays
before Phil builds a new release and don't mind continuing.

Nice to see you back!