New French translated manual

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Hi Francisco!

Would you mind merging in order I have a chance for the Scheme tutorial
to be part of the next release?

Thanks in advance,

Re: New French translated manual

Francisco Vila
2012/3/6 Jean-Charles Malahieude <[hidden email]>:
> Hi Francisco!
>
> Would you mind merging in order I have a chance for the Scheme tutorial to
> be part of the next release?

I merged 1st March, see e885a8c , and only a commit in our branch has
happened since. Which work from you is still not in master?

I could be wrong. Anyway, tomorrow I will merge again. I need time to
check docs compile at first try.

Re: New French translated manual

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Le 07/03/2012 01:09, Francisco Vila disait :

> 2012/3/6 Jean-Charles Malahieude<lilyfan>:
>> Hi Francisco!
>>
>> Would you mind merging in order I have a chance for the Scheme tutorial to
>> be part of the next release?
>
> I merged 1st March, see e885a8c , and only a commit in our branch has
> happened since. Which work from you is still not in master?
>
> I could be wrong. Anyway, tomorrow I will merge again. I need time to
> check docs compile at first try.

I mean commit "Doc-fr: enable Extending"
ab45be2f0dd1b5eece042934682039ec4e99b271
from yesterday.

I've checked that it gets distributed (I would like to keep away from
Graham's angers), but one never knows...