Priority II Catalan translation one more time

Priority II Catalan translation one more time

Walter Garcia-Fontes
I'm submitting again the patch for the Priority II Catalan
translation. It can be found at:

http://puna.upf.edu/0001-Doc-ca-Priority-II-Catalan-translation.patch

It compiles fine in my repository, and I've checked for white space
in the log ("git log --check"), but it didn't seem to be any.

I've rebased my repository against the translation branch.

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes
L'Hospitalet de Llobregat

Re: Priority II Catalan translation one more time

> I'm submitting again the patch for the Priority II Catalan
> translation. It can be found at:
>
> http://puna.upf.edu/0001-Doc-ca-Priority-II-Catalan-translation.patch

Got it. Applies cleanly. Now testing it on my side, will push soon.

Thank you,