Priority III Catalan translations ready for revision

Priority III Catalan translations ready for revision

Walter Garcia-Fontes
A set of patches completing Priority III Catalan translations and some
other fixes are ready for revision, they build cleanly against the
translation branch as far as I can tell:

http://puna.upf.edu/catalan_PriorityIII.zip

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes

Re: Priority III Catalan translations ready for revision

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Le 17/01/2015 18:18, Walter Garcia-Fontes a écrit :
> A set of patches completing Priority III Catalan translations and some
> other fixes are ready for revision, they build cleanly against the
> translation branch as far as I can tell:
>
> http://puna.upf.edu/catalan_PriorityIII.zip

I got it with a lower "p" to priority !

Please amend it with my diff before committing.
You can send it to me privately and I'll deal with it tomorrow.