Pushes to stable/2.20 branch

David Kastrup

I might have mentioned it already, but could everyone please make it a
habit to push additional work for the stable branch to the
translation-staging branch rather than directly to stable/2.20?
Otherwise I do not have a chance to block problematic commits from
stable/2.20 before everybody else gets them.

Thank you!

--
David Kastrup

Re: Pushes to stable/2.20 branch

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Le 04/04/2020 à 18:28, David Kastrup a écrit :

> I might have mentioned it already, but could everyone please make it a
> habit to push additional work for the stable branch to the
> translation-staging branch rather than directly to stable/2.20?
> Otherwise I do not have a chance to block problematic commits from
> stable/2.20 before everybody else gets them.

Sorry if you've in mind the Esperanto po file I fetched from the FTP,
but it has nothing to do with docs or web. BTW I've cherry-picked it for
staging in order not to forget Felipe Castro's work for the master branch.