Re: German translation of web site

Francisco Vila
2010/7/9 Helge Kruse <[hidden email]>:
> Hello,
>
> there are little typos in the german translation of the web site.
>
> http://lilypond.org/install/using

My knowledge of the German language is almost zero but these seem to
be fairly obvious.

Now here's what we can do:

  - contact Till Rettig who is the current maintainer of the German
translation. I am forwarding this message to the translators list.
  - Apply these by myself.  Discarded.
  - You cook a patch and send it to us. Till or one of us could teach
you how to do it. This would make everything easier.

> It's only near to nit picking. But it would make the site better.
> Should I continue to write about little errors or bad grammar?

Absolutely.  Thanks

2010/7/10 Graham Percival <[hidden email]>:
> On Fri, Jul 09, 2010 at 05:02:18PM +0200, Francisco Vila wrote:
>> 2010/7/9 Helge Kruse <[hidden email]>:
>> > http://lilypond.org/install/using
>>
>>   - You cook a patch and send it to us. Till or one of us could teach
>> you how to do it. This would make everything easier.
>
> On the old website?

My fault. I didn't even visit the link.

> (that said, I don't know if the new website has been translated
> into German, so perhaps it's worth directing German people to the
> old German website)

It is not enabled but according to

  http://lilypond.org/website/translated.html

it is translated and partially up to date.

Re: German translation of web site

Till Paala
Am 10.07.10 02:50, schrieb Francisco Vila:

> 2010/7/10 Graham Percival<[hidden email]>:
>
>> On Fri, Jul 09, 2010 at 05:02:18PM +0200, Francisco Vila wrote:
>>

>> (that said, I don't know if the new website has been translated
>> into German, so perhaps it's worth directing German people to the
>> old German website)
>>
> It is not enabled but according to
>
>    http://lilypond.org/website/translated.html
>
> it is translated and partially up to date.

New website is updated until the version from 30th of May. I don't know
about this enabling, but you can access it from the bottom language link
(via links for Documentation/2.13)
Will be on vacation for one week but coming back to the issue after that.
Thought the old website will be updated only in case there will be a new
2.12 which doesn't seem to be planned? So changes and updates here would
be lost, once the new website will be online?

Greetings
Till