Re: How to start translate documents without running autoconf.sh

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: How to start translate documents without running autoconf.sh

Valentin Villenave
Administrator
On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 3:27 PM, Federico Bruni <[hidden email]> wrote:
> are you sure that you sent an email to translations list?
>
> I'm CCing Valentin, who administers lilynet.net and can help you.

Thanks for the ping, I hadn't confirmed Ben Luo's subscription yet.

It should be okay now.

Welcome aboard!

Cheers,
Valentin.


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: How to start translate documents without running autoconf.sh

Ben Luo
Hello,

I add zh translation in Document. And I only made web translation. After run
make

it display the error as follows,

*****************************************
[2]: Entering directory `/home/benluo/lilypond-git/Documentation/zh'
make PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C web all &&  make
PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C learning all &&  make
PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C notation all &&  make
PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C texidocs all &&  make
PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C usage all &&  make
PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C included all &&  make
PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C essay all &&  make
PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C extending all && true
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/benluo/lilypond-git/Documentation/zh/web'
true
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/benluo/lilypond-git/Documentation/zh/web'
make: Entering an unknown directory
make: *** learning: No such file or directory.  Stop.
make: Leaving an unknown directory
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/benluo/lilypond-git/Documentation/zh'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/benluo/lilypond-git/Documentation'
make: *** [all] Error 2

*****************************************
How can I do?

Regards,

benluo


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: How to start translate documents without running autoconf.sh

Francisco Vila
2011/1/31 Ben Luo <[hidden email]>:

> Hello,
>
> I add zh translation in Document. And I only made web translation. After run
> make
>
> it display the error as follows,
>
> *****************************************
> [2]: Entering directory `/home/benluo/lilypond-git/Documentation/zh'
> make PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C web all &&  make
> PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C learning all &&  make
> PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C notation all &&  make
> PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C texidocs all &&  make
> PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C usage all &&  make
> PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C included all &&  make
> PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C essay all &&  make
> PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C extending all && true
> make[3]: Entering directory `/home/benluo/lilypond-git/Documentation/zh/web'
> true
> make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/benluo/lilypond-git/Documentation/zh/web'
> make: Entering an unknown directory
> make: *** learning: No such file or directory.  Stop.
> make: Leaving an unknown directory
> make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/benluo/lilypond-git/Documentation/zh'
> make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/benluo/lilypond-git/Documentation'
> make: *** [all] Error 2
>
> *****************************************
> How can I do?

I think your GNUmakefile specifies non-existant directories. It should
name 'web' alone.  Change it in

Documentation/zh/GNUmakefile:

  SUBDIRS = web # learning notation texidocs usage included essay extending

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: How to start translate documents without running autoconf.sh

Ben Luo
hello all,

me again.

I do make, it displayed no error. Then i tpe

run

make doc

it display error inform as follows,

*******************************************************
 returned 1
make[3]: *** [out-www/collated-files.texi] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/benluo/lilypond-git/input/regression'
make[2]: *** [WWW-1] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/benluo/lilypond-git/input'
make[1]: *** [WWW-1] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/benluo/lilypond-git'
make: *** [doc-stage-1] Error 2
*******************************************************
What can I do?

Ben Luo



On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 12:42 AM, Francisco Vila <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 2011/1/31 Ben Luo <[hidden email]>:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I add zh translation in Document. And I only made web translation. After run
>> make
>>
>> it display the error as follows,
>>
>> *****************************************
>> [2]: Entering directory `/home/benluo/lilypond-git/Documentation/zh'
>> make PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C web all &&  make
>> PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C learning all &&  make
>> PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C notation all &&  make
>> PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C texidocs all &&  make
>> PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C usage all &&  make
>> PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C included all &&  make
>> PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C essay all &&  make
>> PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C extending all && true
>> make[3]: Entering directory `/home/benluo/lilypond-git/Documentation/zh/web'
>> true
>> make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/benluo/lilypond-git/Documentation/zh/web'
>> make: Entering an unknown directory
>> make: *** learning: No such file or directory.  Stop.
>> make: Leaving an unknown directory
>> make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
>> make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/benluo/lilypond-git/Documentation/zh'
>> make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
>> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/benluo/lilypond-git/Documentation'
>> make: *** [all] Error 2
>>
>> *****************************************
>> How can I do?
>
> I think your GNUmakefile specifies non-existant directories. It should
> name 'web' alone.  Change it in
>
> Documentation/zh/GNUmakefile:
>
>  SUBDIRS = web # learning notation texidocs usage included essay extending
>
> --
> Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
> www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com
>


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: How to start translate documents without running autoconf.sh

Francisco Vila
2011/2/1 Ben Luo <[hidden email]>:

> hello all,
>
> me again.
>
> I do make, it displayed no error. Then i tpe
>
> run
>
> make doc
>
> it display error inform as follows,
>
> *******************************************************
>  returned 1
> make[3]: *** [out-www/collated-files.texi] Error 1
> make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/benluo/lilypond-git/input/regression'
> make[2]: *** [WWW-1] Error 2

Your input/regression directory has old files. Delete input/
completely, make 'git reset --hard' to restore it, do 'make doc'
again.  Then tell us.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com