Re: [Lilypond-auto] Patchy report

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Patchy report

John Mandereau
Il giorno sab, 08/12/2012 alle 05.49 +0000, [hidden email] ha
scritto:

> 02:00:02 (UTC) Begin LilyPond compile, previous commit at 01df8ad908c92687d0c352e5ad5f067e52809423
> 02:00:23 Another instance (PID 15476) is already running.
> 02:30:31 Another instance (PID 15476) is already running.
> 03:01:31 Merged translation, now at: 01df8ad908c92687d0c352e5ad5f067e52809423
> 03:01:34 Success: sudo -u lilybuild ./autogen.sh --noconfigure
> 03:02:14 Success: sudo -u lilybuild /home/lilybuild/translation/configure --disable-optimising
> 03:02:24 Success: sudo -u lilybuild nice make clean
> 03:19:17 Success: sudo -u lilybuild nice make -j2 CPU_COUNT=2 ANTI_ALIAS_FACTOR=1
> 03:41:44 Success: sudo -u lilybuild nice make test -j2 CPU_COUNT=2 ANTI_ALIAS_FACTOR=1
> 05:49:49 *** FAILED BUILD ***
> sudo -u lilybuild nice make doc -j2 CPU_COUNT=2 ANTI_ALIAS_FACTOR=1
> Previous good commit: 90220594547127a65e0e2b91e45f4a1fa9ca0c5a
> Current broken commit: 01df8ad908c92687d0c352e5ad5f067e52809423
> 05:49:49 *** FAILED STEP ***
> build translation
> Failed runner: sudo -u lilybuild nice make doc -j2 CPU_COUNT=2 ANTI_ALIAS_FACTOR=1
> See the log file log-translation-nice-make-doc--j2-CPU_COUNT=2-ANTI_ALIAS_FACTOR=1.txt
> 05:49:49 Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/home/jmandereau/lilypond-extra/patches/compile_lilypond_test/__init__.py", line 591, in build_branch
>     self.build (patch_prepare=patch_prepare, issue_id=self.branch)
>   File "/home/jmandereau/lilypond-extra/patches/compile_lilypond_test/__init__.py", line 328, in build
>     issue_id)
>   File "/home/jmandereau/lilypond-extra/patches/compile_lilypond_test/__init__.py", line 266, in runner
>     raise FailedCommand ("Failed runner: %s\nSee the log file %s" % (command, this_logfilename))
> FailedCommand: Failed runner: sudo -u lilybuild nice make doc -j2 CPU_COUNT=2 ANTI_ALIAS_FACTOR=1
> See the log file log-translation-nice-make-doc--j2-CPU_COUNT=2-ANTI_ALIAS_FACTOR=1.txt

log-translation-nice-make-doc--j2-CPU_COUNT=2-ANTI_ALIAS_FACTOR=1.txt:
( echo ./out-www/web.texi:  /home/lilybuild/translation/Documentation/fr/macros.itexi  ./out-www/version.itexi    /home/lilybuild/translation/Documentation/common-macros.itexi  /home/lilybuild/translation/Documentation/cyrillic.itexi      ./out-www/weblinks.itexi    /home/lilybuild/translation/Documentation/web/news-front.itexi    /home/lilybuild/translation/Documentation/fr/web/introduction.itexi    /home/lilybuild/translation/Documentation/fr/web/download.itexi  /home/lilybuild/translation/Documentation/fr/included/generating-output.itexi    /home/lilybuild/translation/Documentation/gpl.itexi     /home/lilybuild/translation/Documentation/fr/web/manuals.itexi  /home/lilybuild/translation/Documentation/fr/translations.itexi    /home/lilybuild/translation/Documentation/fdl.itexi     /home/lilybuild/translation/Documentation/fr/web/community.itexi  /home/lilybuild/translation/Documentation/included/authors.itexi    /home/lilybuild/translation/Documentation/fr/included/helpus.itexi    ./out-www/we-wrote.itexi    ./out-www/others-did.itexi    /home/lilybuild/translation/Documentation/web/news-front.itexi    /home/lilybuild/translation/Documentation/web/news.itexi    > out-www/web.dep ) && cp -f /home/lilybuild/translation/Documentation/fr/web.texi out-www/web.texi
command failed: /home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/bin/lilypond -dbackend=eps --formats=ps,png,pdf -djob-count=2 -dinclude-eps-fonts -dgs-load-fonts --header=doctitle --header=doctitlecs --header=doctitlede --header=doctitlees --header=doctitlefr --header=doctitlehu --header=doctitleit --header=doctitleja --header=doctitlenl --header=doctitlezh --header=texidoc --header=texidoccs --header=texidocde --header=texidoces --header=texidocfr --header=texidochu --header=texidocit --header=texidocja --header=texidocnl --header=texidoczh -dcheck-internal-types -ddump-signatures -danti-alias-factor=1 -I  "/home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db"  -I  "."  -I  ".."  -I  "/home/lilybuild/build-translation/Documentation/fr"  -I  "/home/lilybuild/translation/Documentation/fr/"  -I  "./out-www"  -I  "/home/lilybuild/translation/input"  -I  "/home/lilybuild/translation/Documentation"  -I  "/home/lilybuild/build-translation/Documentation/snippets/out"  -I  "/home/lilybuild/translation/input/regression/"  -I  "/home/lilybuild/translation/Documentation/included/"  -I  "/home/lilybuild/build-translation/mf/out/"  -I  "/home/lilybuild/build-translation/mf/out/"  -I  "/home/lilybuild/translation/Documentation/pictures"  -I  "/home/lilybuild/build-translation/Documentation/pictures/./out-www"  -I  "/home/lilybuild/translation/Documentation/fr/included"  -I  "/home/lilybuild/translation/Documentation"  -I  "/home/lilybuild/build-translation/Documentation/./out-www" --formats=eps  -deps-box-padding=3.000000  -dread-file-list -dno-strip-output-dir  "/home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/snippet-names-682421873.ly"
Child returned 1
Error ignored by lilylib
Error trapped by lilypond-book

Please see /home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/snippet-names-682421873.log

make[3]: *** [out-www/notation.texi] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/lilybuild/build-translation/Documentation/fr'
make[2]: *** [WWW-1] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/lilybuild/build-translation/Documentation'
make[1]: *** [WWW-1] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/lilybuild/build-translation'
make: *** [doc-stage-1] Error 2


/home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/snippet-names-682421873.log:
Forking into jobs:  (3516 3515)
logfile lilypond-multi-run-1.log (exit 1):
: wrong type for argument 3.  Expecting markup, found KeySignature
    \footnote #'(0.5 . -1)
                           #'KeySignature "Changement d'armure" \default
/home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/fa/lily-94aae5d0.ly:1471:64: error: wrong type for argument 4.  Expecting symbol list or music, found "Changement d'armure"
    \footnote #'(0.5 . -1) #'KeySignature "Changement d'armure"
                                                                \default
/home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/fa/lily-94aae5d0.ly:1471:64: error: syntax error, unexpected \default
    \footnote #'(0.5 . -1) #'KeySignature "Changement d'armure"
                                                                \default
/home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/fa/lily-94aae5d0.ly:1463:2: error: errors found, ignoring music expression
 
  \relative c'' {
Processing `/home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/snippet-map-682421873.ly'
Parsing...
fatal error: failed files: "fa/lily-94aae5d0.ly"
fatal error: Children (1) exited with errors.


/home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/lilypond-multi-run-1.log:
Processing `/home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/fa/lily-94aae5d0.ly'
Parsing...
/home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/fa/lily-94aae5d0.ly:1465:28: error: wrong type for argument 3.  Expecting markup, found TimeSignature
    \footnote #'(-0.5 . -1)
                            #'TimeSignature "Changement de métrique" \default
/home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/fa/lily-94aae5d0.ly:1465:69: error: wrong type for argument 4.  Expecting symbol list or music, found "Changement de métrique"
    \footnote #'(-0.5 . -1) #'TimeSignature "Changement de métrique"
                                                                     \default
/home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/fa/lily-94aae5d0.ly:1465:69: error: syntax error, unexpected \default
    \footnote #'(-0.5 . -1) #'TimeSignature "Changement de métrique"
                                                                     \default
/home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/fa/lily-94aae5d0.ly:1467:25: error: wrong type for argument 3.  Expecting markup, found Stem
    \footnote #'(1 . -1)
                         #'Stem "Hampe de l'accord" \default
/home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/fa/lily-94aae5d0.ly:1467:52: error: wrong type for argument 4.  Expecting symbol list or music, found "Hampe de l'accord"
    \footnote #'(1 . -1) #'Stem "Hampe de l'accord"
                                                    \default
/home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/fa/lily-94aae5d0.ly:1467:52: error: syntax error, unexpected \default
    \footnote #'(1 . -1) #'Stem "Hampe de l'accord"
                                                    \default
/home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/fa/lily-94aae5d0.ly:1469:27: error: wrong type for argument 3.  Expecting markup, found BarLine
    \footnote #'(-0.5 . 1)
                           #'BarLine "Barre de mesure" \default
/home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/fa/lily-94aae5d0.ly:1469:55: error: wrong type for argument 4.  Expecting symbol list or music, found "Barre de mesure"
    \footnote #'(-0.5 . 1) #'BarLine "Barre de mesure"
                                                       \default
/home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/fa/lily-94aae5d0.ly:1469:55: error: syntax error, unexpected \default
    \footnote #'(-0.5 . 1) #'BarLine "Barre de mesure"
                                                       \default
/home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/fa/lily-94aae5d0.ly:1471:27: error: wrong type for argument 3.  Expecting markup, found KeySignature
    \footnote #'(0.5 . -1)
                           #'KeySignature "Changement d'armure" \default
/home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/fa/lily-94aae5d0.ly:1471:64: error: wrong type for argument 4.  Expecting symbol list or music, found "Changement d'armure"
    \footnote #'(0.5 . -1) #'KeySignature "Changement d'armure"
                                                                \default
/home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/fa/lily-94aae5d0.ly:1471:64: error: syntax error, unexpected \default
    \footnote #'(0.5 . -1) #'KeySignature "Changement d'armure"
                                                                \default
/home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/fa/lily-94aae5d0.ly:1463:2: error: errors found, ignoring music expression
 
  \relative c'' {
Processing `/home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/snippet-map-682421873.ly'
Parsing...
fatal error: failed files: "fa/lily-94aae5d0.ly"

--
John Mandereau <[hidden email]>



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Patchy report

David Kastrup
John Mandereau <[hidden email]> writes:

> /home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/snippet-names-682421873.log:
> Forking into jobs:  (3516 3515)
> logfile lilypond-multi-run-1.log (exit 1):
> : wrong type for argument 3.  Expecting markup, found KeySignature
>     \footnote #'(0.5 . -1)
>                            #'KeySignature "Changement d'armure" \default
> /home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/fa/lily-94aae5d0.ly:1471:64: error: wrong type for argument 4.  Expecting symbol list or music, found "Changement d'armure"
>     \footnote #'(0.5 . -1) #'KeySignature "Changement d'armure"
>                                                                 \default
> /home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/fa/lily-94aae5d0.ly:1471:64: error: syntax error, unexpected \default
>     \footnote #'(0.5 . -1) #'KeySignature "Changement d'armure"

[...]

> /home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/fa/lily-94aae5d0.ly:1465:28: error: wrong type for argument 3.  Expecting markup, found TimeSignature
>     \footnote #'(-0.5 . -1)
>                             #'TimeSignature "Changement de métrique" \default
> /home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/fa/lily-94aae5d0.ly:1465:69: error: wrong type for argument 4.  Expecting symbol list or music, found "Changement de métrique"
>     \footnote #'(-0.5 . -1) #'TimeSignature "Changement de métrique"

It would appear that translating the French footnote chapters, and in
particular updating the examples would be worthwhile as the next step.
I won't vouch that my translation merge had been the optimum possible
(possibly some step involving convert-ly might have helped), but we
needed to get going again.  Apparently, the French translation has been
hit hardest by the back-and-forth of \footnote syntax simply because it
has been tracking the original documentation most closely.

I could offer transplanting the code examples, but then they would not
fit the surrounding text.  I think we should just let the normal
translation take its course and just refrain from merging back to
staging until the documentation compiles again.

--
David Kastrup


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Patchy report

Francisco Vila
2012/12/10 David Kastrup <[hidden email]>:

> It would appear that translating the French footnote chapters, and in
> particular updating the examples would be worthwhile as the next step.
> I won't vouch that my translation merge had been the optimum possible
> (possibly some step involving convert-ly might have helped), but we
> needed to get going again.  Apparently, the French translation has been
> hit hardest by the back-and-forth of \footnote syntax simply because it
> has been tracking the original documentation most closely.
>
> I could offer transplanting the code examples, but then they would not
> fit the surrounding text.  I think we should just let the normal
> translation take its course and just refrain from merging back to
> staging until the documentation compiles again.

Is master merged into translation? If not, it should;

sorry, I can not check right now.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Patchy report

David Kastrup
Francisco Vila <[hidden email]> writes:

> 2012/12/10 David Kastrup <[hidden email]>:
>
>> It would appear that translating the French footnote chapters, and in
>> particular updating the examples would be worthwhile as the next step.
>> I won't vouch that my translation merge had been the optimum possible
>> (possibly some step involving convert-ly might have helped), but we
>> needed to get going again.  Apparently, the French translation has been
>> hit hardest by the back-and-forth of \footnote syntax simply because it
>> has been tracking the original documentation most closely.
>>
>> I could offer transplanting the code examples, but then they would not
>> fit the surrounding text.  I think we should just let the normal
>> translation take its course and just refrain from merging back to
>> staging until the documentation compiles again.
>
> Is master merged into translation? If not, it should;

Yes, it is, and Jean-Charles has already committed several new
translations.  I have not checked whether my original merge commit
actually compiled; quite likely it did not.

--
David Kastrup


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Patchy report

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
In reply to this post by David Kastrup
Le 10/12/2012 13:23, David Kastrup disait :

> John Mandereau <[hidden email]> writes:
>
>> /home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/snippet-names-682421873.log:
>> Forking into jobs:  (3516 3515)
>> logfile lilypond-multi-run-1.log (exit 1):
>> : wrong type for argument 3.  Expecting markup, found KeySignature
>>      \footnote #'(0.5 . -1)
>>                             #'KeySignature "Changement d'armure" \default
>> /home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/fa/lily-94aae5d0.ly:1471:64: error: wrong type for argument 4.  Expecting symbol list or music, found "Changement d'armure"
>>      \footnote #'(0.5 . -1) #'KeySignature "Changement d'armure"
>>                                                                  \default
>> /home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/fa/lily-94aae5d0.ly:1471:64: error: syntax error, unexpected \default
>>      \footnote #'(0.5 . -1) #'KeySignature "Changement d'armure"
>
> [...]
>
>> /home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/fa/lily-94aae5d0.ly:1465:28: error: wrong type for argument 3.  Expecting markup, found TimeSignature
>>      \footnote #'(-0.5 . -1)
>>                              #'TimeSignature "Changement de métrique" \default
>> /home/lilybuild/build-translation/out/lybook-db/fa/lily-94aae5d0.ly:1465:69: error: wrong type for argument 4.  Expecting symbol list or music, found "Changement de métrique"
>>      \footnote #'(-0.5 . -1) #'TimeSignature "Changement de métrique"
>
> It would appear that translating the French footnote chapters, and in
> particular updating the examples would be worthwhile as the next step.
> I won't vouch that my translation merge had been the optimum possible
> (possibly some step involving convert-ly might have helped), but we
> needed to get going again.  Apparently, the French translation has been
> hit hardest by the back-and-forth of \footnote syntax simply because it
> has been tracking the original documentation most closely.
>

Strange that it didn't barf when I did make doc before committing!
And I get the picture OK on my box.

> I could offer transplanting the code examples, but then they would not
> fit the surrounding text.  I think we should just let the normal
> translation take its course and just refrain from merging back to
> staging until the documentation compiles again.
>

Let me work on it for 2 hours and commit.

Cheers,
Jean-Charles



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Patchy report

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Le 10/12/2012 19:03, Jean-Charles Malahieude disait :
>
> Let me work on it for 2 hours and commit.
>

NR updated, alphabetically through "pitches" and pushed with
19a2f36b35f60041153e6db00cab0b0bd00dad5e

A fresh make && make doc did not barf at all.

The rest will come before Sunday night.

Cheers,
Jean-Charles