Re: Mistake in the German notation manual concerning piano pedals

Re: Mistake in the German notation manual concerning piano pedals

Federico Bruni-2
Hi Dirk

thanks for the report.
I'm putting the translations list in Cc, because the issues in translated manuals are not handled in the tracker (I think). A german translator will (hopefully) check and fix what you've reported.

2014/1/26 Dirk Schanzenbach <[hidden email]>
> I'm not top posting

I came across a mistake in the German notation manual:
In chapter 2.2.2. under the headline "Klavierpedale" the first sentence runs

"Klaviere (teilweise auch Vibraphone und Celesta) besitzen ├╝blicherweise
drei Pedale, das linke oder Haltepedal, das rechte oder Una-corda-Pedal und
das Sostenuto-Pedal."

meaning that the left pedal was sustain, the right one was una-corda. But it
is just the other way round.

I found the mistake in the notation manual v2.18.0 as well as in v2.19.1.

Regards
Dirk