Re: New mailing list for translators

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: New mailing list for translators

Francisco Vila
2009/8/4 Valentin Villenave <[hidden email]>:
> Greetings everyone,
>
> as the -devel list tends to get crowded these days, John and I have
> opened a separate mailing list for documentation translators.
>
> You can subscribe and read the archives on http://lists.lilynet.net/translations

Good idea, thank you for subscribing me.

>
> To whomever is in charge of the translationproject.org LilyPond
> coordination: please update the address so that automatic
> robot-generated mails be send to [hidden email] instead of
> -devel.

John is, I think. The translationproject manages the program
translation, not the documentation.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org
www.csmbadajoz.com


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [translations] New mailing list for translators

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
This post has NOT been accepted by the mailing list yet.
Le 04/08/2009 18:57, Francisco Vila (via Nabble) disait :

>
>
> 2009/8/4 Valentin Villenave<[hidden email]>:
>> Greetings everyone,
>>
>> as the -devel list tends to get crowded these days, John and I have
>> opened a separate mailing list for documentation translators.
>>
>> You can subscribe and read the archives on http://lists.lilynet.net/translations
>
> Good idea, thank you for subscribing me.
>
>> To whomever is in charge of the translationproject.org LilyPond
>> coordination: please update the address so that automatic
>> robot-generated mails be send to [hidden email] instead of
>> -devel.
>
> John is, I think. The translationproject manages the program
> translation, not the documentation.

May I add my 0.005 cents:

The way you post to nabble with your mail application is, as far as I
have noticed when my post to [hidden email] at 17:06 does not
appear in the forum, will not be acceptable by the robot.

cheers,
Jean-Charles


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: New mailing list for translators

John Mandereau
In reply to this post by Francisco Vila
Le mardi 04 août 2009 à 10:17 -0700, Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE (via
Nabble) a écrit :
> May I add my 0.005 cents:
>
> The way you post to nabble with your mail application is, as far as I
> have noticed when my post to [hidden email] at 17:06 does not
> appear in the forum, will not be acceptable by the robot.

I don't understand how this list works either: my posts sent through by
email are transformed into HTML, which among other disavantages make my
GPG signature useless.  BTW all emails are hidden.

I'm trying to send this email to translations AT lilynet DOT net
directly, let's hope for the best.

John

signature.asc (204 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: New mailing list for translators

Valentin Villenave
Administrator
Le 4 août 2009 19:36, John Mandereau<[hidden email]> a écrit :
> I'm trying to send this email to translations AT lilynet DOT net
> directly, let's hope for the best.

You don't have to use the Nabble interface to send emails, you can
just send mails directly (much more convenient, and no HTML needed).

The only reason why Nabble is here is for archival purposes.
(tuxfamily.org has an archive too, but it's not searchable.)

Regards,
Valentin


Loading...