Re: Translation request

Francisco Vila
2012/2/11 Phil Holmes <[hidden email]>:

> Please see commit:
>
> 6c6f97dcb49afb3aaa9480eece124d11a6c48975
>
> This changes the words around an illustration of the syntax of printing
> woodwind key lists, replacing an inline snippet with text.  The benefit of
> this is that the snippet is no longer run during a make doc, and therefore
> the key lists no longer appear in the terminal output during make doc. There
> are some translated versions of this part of the manual - could a translator
> update these to gain the full benefit, please?
Push this patch to staging. I forward your message to the translators
list and recomment others to do a similar patch in their languages.
It's a matter of touching a paragraph.

0001-Doc-es-remove-inline-snippet-in-translation.patch (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Translation request

Yoshiki Sawada
Hello,

I send a patch for updating wind.itely of ja/notation.

I didn't change the committish of it because I don't know
I can use committishes of non-"lilypond/translation".
----
Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)

> Push this patch to staging. I forward your message to the translators
> list and recomment others to do a similar patch in their languages.
> It's a matter of touching a paragraph.
>
> --
> Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
> www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com

0001-Doc-ja-stops-woodwind-diagram-info-appearing.patch (1K) Download Attachment