Re: email address change (FTP)

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Le 13/02/2011 11:39, Federico Bruni disait :
> Here's the file. As soon as it's uploaded to the server I'll update
> it to the latest version (2.13.48).

You don't have to deliver every version. The most important is, in my
opinion, to be the more up to date. In other words, you may skip
versions if you couldn't provide before a new template is available.

Re: email address change (FTP)

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Le 13/02/2011 15:27, Jean-Charles Malahieude disait :
> Le 13/02/2011 11:39, Federico Bruni disait :
>> Here's the file. As soon as it's uploaded to the server I'll
>> update it to the latest version (2.13.48).
>>

> You don't have to deliver every version. The most important is, in
> my opinion, to be the more up to date. In other words, you may skip
> versions if you couldn't provide before a new template is available.

Your new address has been taken into account, and I've pushed your
2.13.42 work to git-master, as well as for German, Greek, Spanish and my
"langue de Molière".