Single appendix with no number

Francisco Vila
Hello,
Strangely, the A-3 "Predefined fretboard diagrams appendix" of
notation-appendices shows no number in the HTML menu, in translated
pages only; English ones are OK. See

http://www.kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/notation/notation-manual-tables.de.html

I have fully updated notation.tely and notation-appendices and I still
have the problem.

Re: Single appendix with no number

Francisco Vila
2010/1/22 Francisco Vila <[hidden email]>:
> Hello,
> Strangely, the A-3 "Predefined fretboard diagrams appendix" of
> notation-appendices shows no number in the HTML menu, in translated
> pages only; English ones are OK. See
>
> http://www.kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/notation/notation-manual-tables.de.html
>
> I have fully updated notation.tely and notation-appendices and I still
> have the problem.

I have the answer. "Predefined fret diagrams" vs "Predefined fretboard
diagrams". In English they are different, but after our translations
we have a node name clash. The solution would be to invent a slightly
different [translated] name.