Some missing strings in Hungarian and Japanese

Some missing strings in Hungarian and Japanese

Francisco Vila
Hello,

I am doing 'make website' and I find these warnings, could you address
them? Thanks!

create-weblinks-itexi: warning: [hu]: translation missing for:  (big HTML)
 Contributor
  (did not exist in 2.12)
 Doc tarball for
 Extending
 MusicXML Regression tests for
 PDF of MusicXML regtests for
 PDF of regtests for
 Regression tests for
  (split HTML)

create-weblinks-itexi: warning: [ja]: translation missing for:  (big HTML)
 Contributor
  (did not exist in 2.12)
 Doc tarball for
 Extending
 MusicXML Regression tests for
 PDF of MusicXML regtests for
 PDF of regtests for
 Regression tests for
  (split HTML)

Re: Some missing strings in Hungarian and Japanese

Yoshiki Sawada
Hello,

Long time no see!! (It's really long...)

I have added Japanese translation to "(root)/scripts/build/create-weblinks-itexi.py".
Do I have to do something after this?

Thanks,
----
Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)

create-weblinks-itexi.py (23K) Download Attachment

2011/1/25 Yoshiki Sawada <[hidden email]>:
> Hello,
>
> Long time no see!! (It's really long...)
>
> I have added Japanese translation to
> "(root)/scripts/build/create-weblinks-itexi.py".
> Do I have to do something after this?

Check the list I've posted to -devel at
http://old.nabble.com/Files-to-edit-to-add-a-new-language-tc30757277.html

and edit accordingly any missing strings.  Are you able to create
patches? That would simplify things for me and it'd keep your name as
author of the patch.

Re: Some missing strings in Hungarian and Japanese

Yoshiki Sawada
2011/1/25 Francisco Vila <paconet.org@gmail.com>
Check the list I've posted to -devel at
http://old.nabble.com/Files-to-edit-to-add-a-new-language-tc30757277.html

and edit accordingly any missing strings.  Are you able to create
patches? That would simplify things for me and it'd keep your name as
author of the patch.

I am sure which files I should check.
Please give me time to translate them.

I will make patches.
Should I pull from translation branch? Or master branch?
----
Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)

Re: Some missing strings in Hungarian and Japanese

Francisco Vila
2011/1/25 Yoshiki Sawada <[hidden email]>:

> 2011/1/25 Francisco Vila <[hidden email]>
>>
>> Check the list I've posted to -devel at
>> http://old.nabble.com/Files-to-edit-to-add-a-new-language-tc30757277.html
>>
>> and edit accordingly any missing strings.  Are you able to create
>> patches? That would simplify things for me and it'd keep your name as
>> author of the patch.
>>
>> --
>> Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
>> www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com
>
> I am sure which files I should check.
> Please give me time to translate them.
>
> I will make patches.
> Should I pull from translation branch? Or master branch?

Both are more or less in sync.  We always translate from translation
branch, then periodically merge master into this, and continue
translating latest changes.  The 'make check-translation' process
described in CG tells you what exactly has to be updated, provided you
are very careful while putting the committish in the file according
with the version of the original which are you translating from.

Re: Some missing strings in Hungarian and Japanese

Yoshiki Sawada
I have translated just scripts/build/create-weblinks-itexi.py and committed it.
Please check my patch.

Thanks
----
Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)

0001-Adding-ja-translation-to-create-weblinks-itexi.py.patch (2K) Download Attachment

Re: Some missing strings in Hungarian and Japanese

2011/1/25 Yoshiki Sawada <[hidden email]>:
> I have added Japanese translation to
> "(root)/scripts/build/create-weblinks-itexi.py".
> Do I have to do something after this?

Could you update ja/web.texi ? at least put the contactUsAbout macro
definition whose lack generates warnings.

Re: Some missing strings in Hungarian and Japanese

Yoshiki Sawada
Yes of course :)
I want to update my translation.

But... Could you wait until this weekend?
I do not have enough time to work on them.

Thanks
----
Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)

2011/1/27 Francisco Vila <paconet.org@gmail.com>
2011/1/25 Yoshiki Sawada <[hidden email]>:
> I have added Japanese translation to
> "(root)/scripts/build/create-weblinks-itexi.py".
> Do I have to do something after this?

Could you update ja/web.texi ? at least put the contactUsAbout macro
definition whose lack generates warnings.

Re: Czech translation of LilyPond documentation

Pavel,

I am trying to set up Czech translations from your set of files.  I
currently obtain an error in learning/common-notation.itely.  The
snippet starting at line 1207 gives a barcheck warning.  Also, it is
in Czech and therefore does not match the original; if you really need
to translate a lilypond block, please insert @c KEEP LY before the
code; search the guide for more information.  Would you send a fixed
file or preferably a patch? Thanks.

Re: Some missing strings in Hungarian and Japanese

Yoshiki Sawada
I send a new patch.

Update ja/web.texi and ja/web/manuals.itexi.
Translate scripts/build/website_post.py.

Check it, please.

Thanks,
----

0002-Update-ja-web.texi-and-ja-web-manuals.itexi.patch (50K) Download Attachment

2011/1/28 Yoshiki Sawada <[hidden email]>:
> I send a new patch.
>
> Update ja/web.texi and ja/web/manuals.itexi.
> Translate scripts/build/website_post.py.
>
> Check it, please.

Applies nicely in my private branch but we have a warning on compile:

WARNING: Unable to find node 'トラブルシュート' in book usage.

Re: Some missing strings in Hungarian and Japanese

Yoshiki Sawada
Thank you for applying my patch to the source.

I know the warning.
I will update Usage soon.

Thanks,
----
Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)

2011年1月29日0:37 Francisco Vila <paconet.org@gmail.com>:
2011/1/28 Yoshiki Sawada <[hidden email]>:
> I send a new patch.
>
> Update ja/web.texi and ja/web/manuals.itexi.
> Translate scripts/build/website_post.py.
>
> Check it, please.

Applies nicely in my private branch but we have a warning on compile:

WARNING: Unable to find node 'トラブルシュート' in book usage.

Re: Some missing strings in Hungarian and Japanese

Yoshiki Sawada
I send a new patch which updates Japanese Usage.
It solves the warning: WARNING: Unable to find node 'トラブルシュート' in book usage.

Now, I am updating Learning Manual.

----
Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)

0003-Doc-ja-Update-Usage.patch (134K) Download Attachment

2011/1/29 Yoshiki Sawada <[hidden email]>:
> I send a new patch which updates Japanese Usage.
> It solves the warning: WARNING: Unable to find node 'トラブルシュート' in book
> usage.

Thanks; I think your usage.tely includes a non-existant file, namely
usage/external.itely

Re: Some missing strings in Hungarian and Japanese

Yoshiki Sawada
You are right. Sorry.
I will remake the patch.

----
Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)

2011年1月29日11:12 Francisco Vila <paconet.org@gmail.com>:
2011/1/29 Yoshiki Sawada <[hidden email]>:
> I send a new patch which updates Japanese Usage.
> It solves the warning: WARNING: Unable to find node 'トラブルシュート' in book
> usage.

Thanks; I think your usage.tely includes a non-existant file, namely
usage/external.itely

Re: Some missing strings in Hungarian and Japanese

Yoshiki Sawada
I did re-make a patch which updates Japanese Usage.
I checked that it had external.itely

Before I work on Learning Manual, I do lilypond-texi2html.init.

----

0003-Doc-ja-Update-Usage.patch (167K) Download Attachment

Re: Some missing strings in Hungarian and Japanese

Francisco Vila
2011/1/29 Yoshiki Sawada <[hidden email]>:
> I did re-make a patch which updates Japanese Usage.
> I checked that it had external.itely

Your patch dos not apply because I already applied the previous one.
Make a patch with only latest differences.  Think about I am applying
patches of myself mixed with yours and I need to apply them one at a
time, incrementally.

Re: Some missing strings in Hungarian and Japanese

Yoshiki Sawada
I reverted the latest commit and committed ja-usage except for external.itely.
Then I added external.itely and committed it.
This is patch #0004.

And I translated lilypond-texi2html.init and fixed web/manuals.itexi.
This is patch #0005.

I divided my changes into two patches, because lilypond-texi2html.init
might be changed in your branch.

----
Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)

0004-Doc-ja-Add-usage-external.itely.patch (33K) Download Attachment
0005-Translate-Documentation-lilypond-texi2html.init.patch (19K) Download Attachment

Re: Some missing strings in Hungarian and Japanese

Francisco Vila
2011/1/29 Yoshiki Sawada <[hidden email]>:

> I reverted the latest commit and committed ja-usage except for
> external.itely.
> Then I added external.itely and committed it.
> This is patch #0004.
>
> And I translated lilypond-texi2html.init and fixed web/manuals.itexi.
> This is patch #0005.
>
> I divided my changes into two patches, because lilypond-texi2html.init
> might be changed in your branch.

Thanks. All these patches are being applied to a private, unpublished
branch of mine.

Re: Some missing strings in Hungarian and Japanese

Yoshiki Sawada
I am relieved that my patches were acceptable.
I really thank you for working on Japanese documentation!!

----
Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)