Speaking of po files,

Francisco Vila
I decided it was the time to complete po translations when I saw this
string in all html footers:

We welcome your aid; please help us by reporting errors to our bug list.

This used to be translated and I thought translating the po (this
string was marked fuzzy) would solve the problem. I have remade the
docs but this remains untranslated in all languages. Obviously a clean
is needed or something.

Re: Speaking of po files,

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Le 27/01/2012 20:44, Francisco Vila disait :

> I decided it was the time to complete po translations when I saw this
> string in all html footers:
>
> We welcome your aid; please help us by reporting errors to our bug list.
>
> This used to be translated and I thought translating the po (this
> string was marked fuzzy) would solve the problem. I have remade the
> docs but this remains untranslated in all languages. Obviously a clean
> is needed or something.

This string has been changed last April, and no translator (?) noticed
it. It's in commit a6044285d052ffe24123d656c9029a9733c35364
Web: fix link to old website.