Status pages and table tags

Francisco Vila
Hello again. I've been looking at the code of our translation status
pages in all languages and they miss some random opening and closing

Re: Status pages and table tags

John Mandereau
Le lundi 04 janvier 2010 à 15:05 +0100, Francisco Vila a écrit :
> Hello again. I've been looking at the code of our translation status
> pages in all languages and they miss some random opening and closing

Yes, this bug is caused by the definition of Top node inside a macro.

I know these translation status pages are not very pretty, and the
script that generates them should actually generates Texinfo and use my
future Texinfo parser, so fixing all issues related to this page will
probably wait for a few weeks, sorry; now for the good news, I'll have a
14-hours train trip tomorrow, and I'll spend much of this time on my
Texinfo parser project.

In the meantime, does anybody have any objection if I remove any HTML
link to this page, so we can focus on remaining internationalization
issues with the new website (e.g. annotated images, text in LilyPond
examples...), and forget about translations status until my Texinfo
parser is done?

Best,

2010/1/4 John Mandereau <[hidden email]>:
> In the meantime, does anybody have any objection if I remove any HTML
> link to this page, so we can focus on remaining internationalization
> issues with the new website (e.g. annotated images, text in LilyPond
> examples...), and forget about translations status until my Texinfo
> parser is done?

Translation status is not very useful right now because I have not
touched the docs since 2.12; they usually _are_ very useful and will
be, when I'll clone the current doc structure.