Synchronizing translation and master

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Hi Paco!

Don't you think it might be time to merge both branches?

Re: Synchronizing translation and master

Francisco Vila
2011/1/29 Jean-Charles Malahieude <[hidden email]>:
> Hi Paco!
>
> Don't you think it might be time to merge both branches?

Yes; I've merged master but there are new commands, so a 'make' is
needed.  If all docs compile, I'll push.

Re: Synchronizing translation and master

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Le 29/01/2011 18:41, Francisco Vila disait :
> 2011/1/29 Jean-Charles Malahieude<[hidden email]>:
>> Hi Paco!
>>
>> Don't you think it might be time to merge both branches?
>
> Yes; I've merged master but there are new commands, so a 'make' is
> needed.  If all docs compile, I'll push.

Thanks. In fact, I need it because of a full review of vocal.itely,
integrating the last amendments and a new snippet. I must add that being
sick, I've not a clean enough head to do it myself...