Tie tries to avoid non-existant ledger lines

Tie tries to avoid non-existant ledger lines

Francisco Vila
Hello,

I have not found this in the issue list.

{
  a16 ~ a b ~ b c' ~ c' d' ~ d'
}

By looking to the ties, it becomes clear that b~b and d'~d' ties are
more far apart from the noteheads than what would be optimal,
presumably to avoid staff lines which aren't there.

ties-avoiding-non-existant-ledgers.png (6K) Download Attachment

Re: Tie tries to avoid non-existant ledger lines

Francisco Vila
2011/2/18 Francisco Vila <[hidden email]>:
> Hello,
>
> I have not found this in the issue list.

Sorry! this has nothing to do with translations. My mistake