Translation to Catalan of Notation Manual

Translation to Catalan of Notation Manual

Walter Garcia-Fontes
I'm contributing the translation to Catalan of the "Changing Defaults"
section of the Notation Manual:

http://puna.upf.edu/0001-Doc-ca-Translation-of-changing-defaults-of-notation-.patch

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes
L'Hospitalet de Llobregat

re: Translation to Catalan of Notation Manual

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE

> Message du 24/08/18 11:12
> De : "Walter Garcia-Fontes"
> A : "Translations Lilypond"
> Copie à :
> Objet : [translations] Translation to Catalan of Notation Manual
>
> I'm contributing the translation to Catalan of the "Changing Defaults"
> section of the Notation Manual:

I'll look at it next week whan back home.

Le 24/08/2018 à 11:12, Walter Garcia-Fontes a écrit :
> I'm contributing the translation to Catalan of the "Changing Defaults"
> section of the Notation Manual:

Applied and merged in stable/2.20

Thanks!