Warning for de, fr, ja (footnotes)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Warning for de, fr, ja (footnotes)

Francisco Vila
Hello,  Please look at 34c2ef9 and update notation/input.itely
accordingly.  Better yet, please update notation/input.itely
completely.  Footnote syntax has changed and we can not compile the
docs that use old syntax.

Thanks!

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Warning for de, fr, ja (footnotes)

Francisco Vila
2012/2/2 Francisco Vila <[hidden email]>:
> Hello,  Please look at 34c2ef9 and update notation/input.itely
> accordingly.  Better yet, please update notation/input.itely
> completely.  Footnote syntax has changed and we can not compile the
> docs that use old syntax.

Actually, the warning was urgent for de/ only. make doc failed on
\footnoteGrob which doesn't work anymore (so I think) and 'git grep
footnoteGrob' outputs results in those languages, but only de/ had
them in actual lilypond code. I have now updated lilypond code in de/
and am testing it.

fr/ and ja/ do compile but still have footnoteGrob's in text.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Warning for de, fr, ja (footnotes)

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Le 02/02/2012 14:31, Francisco Vila disait :

> 2012/2/2 Francisco Vila<[hidden email]>:
>> Hello,  Please look at 34c2ef9 and update notation/input.itely
>> accordingly.  Better yet, please update notation/input.itely
>> completely.  Footnote syntax has changed and we can not compile the
>> docs that use old syntax.
>
> Actually, the warning was urgent for de/ only. make doc failed on
> \footnoteGrob which doesn't work anymore (so I think) and 'git grep
> footnoteGrob' outputs results in those languages, but only de/ had
> them in actual lilypond code. I have now updated lilypond code in de/
> and am testing it.
>
> fr/ and ja/ do compile but still have footnoteGrob's in text.
>

I'll investigate tomorrow evening since even a fresh "make doc" doesn't
let appear what I've changed but not committed.

Cheers,
Jean-Charles


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Warning for de, fr, ja (footnotes)

Francisco Vila
2012/2/2 Jean-Charles Malahieude <[hidden email]>:
>> fr/ and ja/ do compile but still have footnoteGrob's in text.

And also es/ BTW

> I'll investigate tomorrow evening since even a fresh "make doc" doesn't let
> appear what I've changed but not committed.

Try

  touch Documentation/fr/notation.tely

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Warning for de, fr, ja (footnotes)

Yoshiki Sawada
In reply to this post by Francisco Vila
Hello Francisco and all,

I send a patch for updating ja/notation/inpute.itely.

I sent it from an unregistered e-mail account last night.
So, I re-send it now.
Francisco, please delete the previous message.

Thanks,
Yoshiki Sawada (Japan)


2012/2/2 Francisco Vila <[hidden email]>

>
> 2012/2/2 Francisco Vila <[hidden email]>:
> > Hello,  Please look at 34c2ef9 and update notation/input.itely
> > accordingly.  Better yet, please update notation/input.itely
> > completely.  Footnote syntax has changed and we can not compile the
> > docs that use old syntax.
>
> Actually, the warning was urgent for de/ only. make doc failed on
> \footnoteGrob which doesn't work anymore (so I think) and 'git grep
> footnoteGrob' outputs results in those languages, but only de/ had
> them in actual lilypond code. I have now updated lilypond code in de/
> and am testing it.
>
> fr/ and ja/ do compile but still have footnoteGrob's in text.
>
> --
> Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
> www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com
>
>

0001-Doc-ja-update-input.itely.patch (6K) Download Attachment