Warnings from make website

Francisco Vila
Hello translators,

I obtain the following warnings in some websites, please try to fix
them at your earliest convenience. Thanks,

Processing web site: [cs]
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Řešení potíží' in book usage.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Proč se mění skladba?' in book usage.
** Unknown command `@helpusTasks' (left as is) (in
.../Documentation/cs/web/community.itexi l. 451)
** Unknown command `@helpusProjects' (left as is) (in
.../Documentation/cs/web/community.itexi l. 455 in @helpusNeed)

Processing web site: [hu]
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Lilydev' in book contributor.

Processing web site: [it]
** Unknown command `@helpusAdvanced' (left as is) (in
.../Documentation/it/web/community.itexi l. 518 in @helpusSimple)

Re: Warnings from make website

Federico Bruni-2
On 24/07/2012 01:57, Francisco Vila wrote:
> Processing web site: [it]
> ** Unknown command `@helpusAdvanced' (left as is) (in
> .../Documentation/it/web/community.itexi l. 518 in @helpusSimple)

It was defined as HelpusAdvanced (H in capital) in it/included/helpus.itexi
I'm going to send the patch along with the other pending one (already
fixed, I'm checking 'make doc').

Re: Warnings from make website

On 24/07/2012 01:57, Francisco Vila wrote:
> I obtain the following warnings in some websites, please try to fix
> them at your earliest convenience.

BTW, I've learned that if you look at Documentation/XX/*.log files you
can find some other interesting warnings.
In my case, I have some @ruser nodes not translated, for example:

$ cat learning.splittexi.log
WARNING: Unable to find node 'I contesti' in book notation.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Creare i contesti' in book notation.

The warnings "Unable to find node ... in book snippets" are related to
this bug:

But I'll fix the others in the next patch.
Ciao