Web-zh: Updated Chinese (simplified) website translation

Web-zh: Updated Chinese (simplified) website translation

Anthony Fok
Hello all,

Attached are several patches to update the Chinese translation
of LilyPond website (and some related minor bug fixes).
I had already discussed with Ben Luo to avoid duplication of work.

Cheers,
Anthony Fok

0001-Web-Revise-Chinese-translation-in-build-scripts.patch (3K) Download Attachment
0002-Web-Update-distribution-specific-download-versions.patch (1K) Download Attachment
0003-Web-Fix-typo-on-Attic-page-Developpers-Developers.patch (1K) Download Attachment
0004-Web-Add-missing-p-in-hu-ja-zh-versions-of-Thanks-for.patch (2K) Download Attachment
0005-Web-zh-Update-LilyPond-website-Chinese-translation.patch (219K) Download Attachment

Re: Web-zh: Updated Chinese (simplified) website translation

Ben Luo
Dear Francisco,

All translation from Anthony Fok (aka Foka) are perfect. He is one of Debian Developer for more than 10 years. I think you can accept his translation without my comments in the future.

Best regards,

Ben Luo

2012/6/8 Anthony Fok <[hidden email]>:
> Hello all,
>
> Attached are several patches to update the Chinese translation
> of LilyPond website (and some related minor bug fixes).
> I had already discussed with Ben Luo to avoid duplication of work.
>
> Cheers,
> Anthony Fok

Thanks! All pushed. Changes in Web in the translation branch require
some days to become visible online.

2012/6/8 benluo <[hidden email]>:
> Dear Francisco,
>
> All translation from Anthony Fok (aka Foka) are perfect. He is one of Debian Developer for more than 10 years. I think you can accept his translation without my comments in the future.

Perfect.

On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 12:40 AM, Francisco Vila <[hidden email]> wrote:
> 2012/6/8 benluo <[hidden email]>:
>> Dear Francisco,
>>
>> All translation from Anthony Fok (aka Foka) are perfect. He is one of Debian Developer for more than 10 years. I think you can accept his translation without my comments in the future.
>
> Perfect.

Thank you, Francisco, and special thanks to Ben Luo who took the initiative
to start the Chinese translation in the first place.
I would not have been able to get anything done
if it weren't for Ben's invitation on Shanghai LUG mailing list
and for his hard work in laying the foundation for the Chinese version.
Kudos to him.  :-)

Cheers,
Anthony