attic.hu.html is not on lilypond.org

Federico Bruni-3
Hi Dénes, hi translators

If you try to access this page:
http://lilypond.org/attic.hu.html

you get a 404

The other hungarian pages are present.

attic.hu.html is generated by make doc but not by make website:

$ find out-www/ -name attic.hu.html
out-www/offline-root/Documentation/web/attic.hu.html
$ find out-website/ -name attic.hu.html

I think that the problem is a missing @translationof:

$ git grep '@translationof Attic' Documentation/
Documentation/ca/web/community.itexi:@translationof Attic
Documentation/de/web/community.itexi:@translationof Attic
Documentation/es/web/community.itexi:@translationof Attic
Documentation/fr/web/community.itexi:@translationof Attic
Documentation/it/web/community.itexi:@translationof Attic
Documentation/ja/web/community.itexi:@translationof Attic
Documentation/zh/web/community.itexi:@translationof Attic

Dénes, can you fix it?
I can't even find the letters to find Hirarchivum properly accented :-)

Thanks

Re: attic.hu.html is not on lilypond.org

Harmath Dénes
Hi,

sorry for the outdated translation. I pushed a quick fix to the dev/thsoft/fix-hungarian-translation branch, but I don’t have time now to build the website. Could you please build it, try the website and if it is correct, please merge the branch to translation?

Thank you!
Dénes

> 2016. ápr. 15. dátummal, 16:40 időpontban Federico Bruni <[hidden email]> írta:
>
> Hi Dénes, hi translators
>
> If you try to access this page:
> http://lilypond.org/attic.hu.html
>
> you get a 404
>
> The other hungarian pages are present.
>
> attic.hu.html is generated by make doc but not by make website:
>
> $ find out-www/ -name attic.hu.html
> out-www/offline-root/Documentation/web/attic.hu.html
> $ find out-website/ -name attic.hu.html
>
> I think that the problem is a missing @translationof:
>
> $ git grep '@translationof Attic' Documentation/
> Documentation/ca/web/community.itexi:@translationof Attic
> Documentation/de/web/community.itexi:@translationof Attic
> Documentation/es/web/community.itexi:@translationof Attic
> Documentation/fr/web/community.itexi:@translationof Attic
> Documentation/it/web/community.itexi:@translationof Attic
> Documentation/ja/web/community.itexi:@translationof Attic
> Documentation/zh/web/community.itexi:@translationof Attic
>
> Dénes, can you fix it?
> I can't even find the letters to find Hirarchivum properly accented :-)
>
> Thanks
> Federico

Re: attic.hu.html is not on lilypond.org

Federico Bruni-3
Il giorno ven 15 apr 2016 alle 17:46, Dénes Harmath
<[hidden email]> ha scritto:
> sorry for the outdated translation. I pushed a quick fix to the
> dev/thsoft/fix-hungarian-translation branch, but I don’t have time
> now to build the website. Could you please build it, try the website
> and if it is correct, please merge the branch to translation?

Are you sure that you pushed the change there?
I cannot see any recent commit from you...

Re: attic.hu.html is not on lilypond.org

Harmath Dénes
Sorry, I forgot to commit. It is pushed now.

> 2016. ápr. 15. dátummal, 17:53 időpontban Federico Bruni <[hidden email]> írta:
>
> Il giorno ven 15 apr 2016 alle 17:46, Dénes Harmath <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>> sorry for the outdated translation. I pushed a quick fix to the dev/thsoft/fix-hungarian-translation branch, but I don’t have time now to build the website. Could you please build it, try the website and if it is correct, please merge the branch to translation?
>
> Are you sure that you pushed the change there?
> I cannot see any recent commit from you...

Re: attic.hu.html is not on lilypond.org

Federico Bruni-3
Thanks, verified and pushed to translation branch