checking cross-references names

Federico Bruni-2
Hello

I'm wondering what's the best practice for checking cross-ref links (to a different manual).

I'm updating the learing manual and I want to translate all the @ruser{} that link to a translated node. I don't trust my memory too much and I'd like to get it right at first, so I open "lilypond-git/out-www/xref-maps/notation.it.xref-map" and I search the dashed title to see if it has a translation (for example writing-pitches).

There's a better way I'm missing?

Re: checking cross-references names

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Le 28/09/2013 16:40, Federico Bruni disait :

> Hello
>
> I'm wondering what's the best practice for checking cross-ref links (to a
> different manual).
>
> I'm updating the learing manual and I want to translate all the @ruser{}
> that link to a translated node. I don't trust my memory too much and I'd
> like to get it right at first, so I open
> "lilypond-git/out-www/xref-maps/notation.it.xref-map" and I search the
> dashed title to see if it has a translation (for example writing-pitches).
>
> There's a better way I'm missing?

I would say yes. Drop in your git tree and run

grep -B1 @translationof Documentation/it/*.* Documentation/ti/*/*.* >
../nodes

which should give you a file containing lines like

Documentation/it/learning/fundamental.itely-@subsection Sul non
annidamento di parentesi e legature di valore
Documentation/it/learning/fundamental.itely:@translationof On the
un-nestedness of brackets and ties
--
Documentation/it/learning/fundamental.itely-@section Le voci contengono
la musica

Beware that the line with the sectioning doesn't give the spelling of
the *node*.

I just ran it for you.

nodes-it (74K) Download Attachment

2013/9/28 Jean-Charles Malahieude <[hidden email]>
I would say yes. Drop in your git tree and run

grep -B1 @translationof Documentation/it/*.* Documentation/it/*/*.* > ../nodes

thanks, very useful!