italian website PATCH

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
24 messages Options
12
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: italian website PATCH

Federico Bruni-2
Il giorno ven, 18/06/2010 alle 10.38 +0200, Francisco Vila ha scritto:

> Alternatively to the git mess you could eventually enter, you could do
> the following.
>
>  -- Save your modified files the way you think they should be, with
> safe names.
>  -- Git reset --hard to a revision just before your changes.
>  -- Git pull to update your tree
>  -- Copy your modified files back to their original names
>  -- Commit these differences
>  -- Make a patch from this.
Eventually I followed this advice.
Please find attached the patch.
Can anyone see if it applies correctly?

Thanks,
Federico

0001-Web-it-update-italian-translation.patch (6K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: italian website PATCH

Francisco Vila
2010/8/1 Federico Bruni <[hidden email]>:

> Il giorno ven, 18/06/2010 alle 10.38 +0200, Francisco Vila ha scritto:
>> Alternatively to the git mess you could eventually enter, you could do
>> the following.
>>
>>  -- Save your modified files the way you think they should be, with
>> safe names.
>>  -- Git reset --hard to a revision just before your changes.
>>  -- Git pull to update your tree
>>  -- Copy your modified files back to their original names
>>  -- Commit these differences
>>  -- Make a patch from this.
>
> Eventually I followed this advice.
> Please find attached the patch.
> Can anyone see if it applies correctly?

I have applied it and pushed to lilypond/translation. Thanks!

'make website' builds [it] without errors or warnings.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: italian website PATCH

Francisco Vila
2010/8/2 Francisco Vila <[hidden email]>:
>
> I have applied it and pushed to lilypond/translation. Thanks!
>
> 'make website' builds [it] without errors or warnings.

Make doc fails on it/. I'm investigating. Whenever docs compile for
it/ I will merge lilypond/translation on master.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: italian website PATCH

Francisco Vila
2010/8/3 Francisco Vila <[hidden email]>:
> 2010/8/2 Francisco Vila <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> I have applied it and pushed to lilypond/translation. Thanks!
>>
>> 'make website' builds [it] without errors or warnings.
>
> Make doc fails on it/. I'm investigating. Whenever docs compile for
> it/ I will merge lilypond/translation on master.

The problem was @rgeneral macro does not any longer exist. Fixed. Pushing.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com


12