learning manual translated to german

Michael Gerdau
Dear translators,

meanwhile I continued to update the german translation. Find attached
a patch to bring the learning manual up-to-date with the english one.

However there is a caveat:
When I tried to build the docuentation I get an error. I'm pointed to
learning.texi2pdf.log (in Documention/de) and there I find quite a few
comlpaints about undefined cross references.

AFAICT all these are correctly defined in the *.itely files.
However they all use special german characters in UTF-8 encoding.
Is that a problem ?
And if so, how am I supposed to deal with that ?

Or is the real problem something completely different ?

Please advise.

One of the attached Patchfiles is fairly large. That leads to the
question what is the desired way of preparing these patches:
1) one (or very few) big patches ?
2) many small incremental patches ?

Kind regards,
Michael
--
 Michael Gerdau       email: [hidden email]

0004-Doc-de-updated-learning-adjusted-a-couple-of-cross-l.patch (254K) Download Attachment
0005-Doc-de-removed-dublicated-line-in-learning-fundament.patch (879 bytes) Download Attachment

Aw: [translations] learning manual translated to german

Till Paala
Am 15.09.15 um 18:45 schrieb Michael Gerdau:
Dear translators,
Hallo Michael!

Great to see that someone is again taking care of the German translation. I used to be almost the only translator to German, but didn't have had the time in the last two years or so anymore. And I am still growing the size of my garden and my family so time is even more sparse by now and probably also in the future.

I wanted just to share a file with you in which I have collected terminology for the translation. The file is not in the best order and obviously quite a lot is missing but it might be a start to sort this out...
Hope it helps.

Sometimes I also thought about using some translation program to get consistency into the different expressions, but I never managed to do so.

It seems you have had a good start and I am really glad that you have the time to contribute to lilypond!

I will try to care at least about the lilypond binary translation which is hosted on translationproject.org. But I wouldn't mind if you also want to do this task.

Cheers
Till

[...]

Glossar-deu-utf8.txt (3K) Download Attachment