make doc error: cannot import name TexModule

make doc error: cannot import name TexModule

Federico Bruni-2
Any idea of the reason of the following error?

cd ./out-www && dblatex suffix-lyxml.xml
Build the book set list...
Build the listings...
XSLT stylesheets DocBook - LaTeX 2e (0.3.2-2)
Build suffix-lyxml.pdf

A possible reason for transformation failure is invalid DocBook
(as reported by xmllint)

Error: cannot import name TexModule
make[4]: *** [out-www/suffix-lyxml.pdf] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory
`/home/fede/lilypond-git/input/regression/lilypond-book'
make[3]: *** [WWW-1] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/fede/lilypond-git/input/regression'
make[2]: *** [WWW-1] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/fede/lilypond-git/input'
make[1]: *** [WWW-1] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/fede/lilypond-git'
make: *** [doc-stage-1] Error 2

Re: make doc error: cannot import name TexModule

Francisco Vila
2012/4/15 Federico Bruni <[hidden email]>:
> Any idea of the reason of the following error?
>
> cd ./out-www && dblatex suffix-lyxml.xml

dblatex is optional. Make doc is trying to use it because you have it
installed. I don't have it and did never see that problem.

Il 15/04/2012 12:45, Francisco Vila ha scritto:
> 2012/4/15 Federico Bruni<[hidden email]>:
>> Any idea of the reason of the following error?
>>
>> cd ./out-www&&  dblatex suffix-lyxml.xml
>
> dblatex is optional. Make doc is trying to use it because you have it
> installed. I don't have it and did never see that problem.

I've removed dblatex, then I had to clean and run again make:

make distclean
./autogen.sh
make -j3
make -j3 doc