message from Free Translation Project (Lily-2.15.37.pot)

message from Free Translation Project (Lily-2.15.37.pot)

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Hello all,

There is a problem with the way I used to transmit a new version to the
FTP, so it is unnecessary to pick your po-file (it is as of 2.15.29).

Here is how I've proceeded since 2010:

- follow the rules from po/README
- upload the tarball on dl.free.fr (since its free, and they keep the
file 30 days)
- send an acknowledgment to the FTP with a link to that tarball
- commit the new lilypond.pot to our git repository.

Nevertheless, free has changed its process, now introducing a "chapka"
as authentication prior downloading.
In this manner, the FTP-robot is unable to download, and it picked up
the sources from download.linuxaudio.org, which doesn't include the
updated "pot".

I just prepared a new tarball (15.2Mo) with a fake /new version/ since
impossible to transmit a same "pot" twice, but now need somebody to host it.

I'll try to examine how po-replace could be directly included in the
release process...

Re: message from Free Translation Project (Lily-2.15.37.pot)

Francisco Vila
2012/4/21 Jean-Charles Malahieude <[hidden email]>:
> I just prepared a new tarball (15.2Mo) with a fake /new version/ since
> impossible to transmit a same "pot" twice, but now need somebody to host it.

I han host it in lilypond.es , send me the link.

Re: message from Free Translation Project (Lily-2.15.37.pot)

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Le 22/04/2012 00:55, Francisco Vila disait :
> 2012/4/21 Jean-Charles Malahieude<[hidden email]>:
>> I just prepared a new tarball (15.2Mo) with a fake /new version/ since
>> impossible to transmit a same "pot" twice, but now need somebody to host it.
>
> I can host it in lilypond.es , send me the link.

Just in case you don't receive th notification, it is

http://dl.free.fr/rM0679qOc

You then just have to send a mail
---
to: [hidden email]
subject: lilypond-2.15.37.1.pot

Hi,

Please find a new tarball for LilyPond at

/link-to-you-hosting/
---

Thanks, and a nice Sunday,
Jean-Charles